US Favorite players to play against 19s

Cleatuss

Royal Member
Last month has been a blast in the 19s. There are certain players on the alliance that when I see them, I try to bring my A game. Not saying they are the best, just fun competition.

Who are your favorite players??

Speedpottin - hard to catch druid - This dude has the horde full of nerd rage almost every bg I am in.

Yami and yami - dont know why but I never get to play against you two when I am on my healer -Snowflakee

Bakedaf - touche

PIZZA - that match on the horde two nights ago was epic - Schlitzngigs

Purj - I have only seen you once since I came back to wow but I waved. Brought back BC memories and yes you still heal your ass off.

Last month has been a blast in the 19s. There are certain players on the alliance that when I see them, I try to bring my A game. Not saying they are the best, just fun competition.

Who are your favorite players??

Speedpottin - hard to catch druid - This dude has the horde full of nerd rage almost every bg I am in.

Yami and yami - dont know why but I never get to play against you two when I am on my healer -Snowflakee

Bakedaf - touche

PIZZA - that match on the horde two nights ago was epic - Schlitzngigs

Purj - I have only seen you once since I came back to wow but I waved. Brought back BC memories and yes you still heal your ass off.
i enjoy a good rogue vs rogue game, against @KeviKev

I don't queue often but when I'm with a 5 man and we go against another I get pretty into it, especially when their using consumables because you have to heavily rely on strategy and tactics like positioning and flag play, it becomes more base oriented as opposed to mid fighting.

fuckin hav to see myself twice in a thread when im not evne mentioned

didn't know autistic is a new synonym for skilled aha

Last edited:
Livingforce / Tapout
Saxxon12twink
Pizzatwink
MVQ
Phobia
Partygirl

I like facing these people because I know no matter what the game will be hard fought 100% of the time.

Whoever ends up gagging and choking to death on my chaos bolts.

Users who are viewing this thread