Fastest killed in Legion BoE farming?

Ivo

Dedicated Guide Author
I was wondering which spec is the most efficient in killing packs in Legion farming.
I can think of Arcane, Fury and Mistweaver. Arcane dmg is crazy high but runs out of mana rather quickly. The other two do very good dmg and never run out of resources. Not asking about a lurer like hunter. What are your experiences on the matter?

If you have someone tagging for you Fury warrior with double crusader is king, you can just stand still and whirlwind. I run 2 level 24 destiny's on top of that nothing can beat it in kills/hr.

However Solo farming as a fury is a pain, your pretty much forced to stormheim felskorn and I'd say the hunger of pack trinket with war machine talent is a must then.

Guardian druid is a good middle ground specially if you plan on farming alot solo, range pull with moonfire and can still spam aoe.

Mage could work with the endless bfa alchemist trinket, but I have little experience farming with mages.

Reactions: Ivo
Thanks for the input. Have you tried MW monk? Can spin infinitely as well and does good dmg.

I havent no, I've grouped with a lot, there good at pulling but the damage isnt great. And not as sturdy as a guardian druid.

Fury warr it is then! I was using a lvl 25 MW monk but wanna gear a real farmer with enchants, gems and everything. Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the input. Have you tried MW monk? Can spin infinitely as well and does good dmg.
if farming on a monk, go with brewmaster.
the mastery raises your AP & gives a dodge buff that stacks each time you get hit, & resets once you dodge.
not sure if giving up the mitigation is worth the damage increase of a mistweaver.
i farm on a monk for the mobility/entertainment though, as it is much easier to get bored with Guardian or Fury.

Fury 4 life. I love my farmer.

Check sig. For the build i use.

I use that build for both stormheim felskorn and highmountain kobolds. With great results, take adventage of pullung power with throw, taunt and charge and uour golden. Coild also go level 25 for double charge.

if farming on a monk, go with brewmaster.
the mastery raises your AP & gives a dodge buff that stacks each time you get hit, & resets once you dodge.
not sure if giving up the mitigation is worth the damage increase of a mistweaver.
i farm on a monk for the mobility/entertainment though, as it is much easier to get bored with Guardian or Fury.
I'm pretty sure MW is better because of the constant damage output. My hp never drops because of the alchemy trinket. Anyways, I ended up making a fury warr and I'm loving it! Much more fun that the mw fidget spinner PepeLaugh

Users who are viewing this thread