EU+US Fast way to level 1-20?

Mixture of questing/grinding until level 15 which is much faster on dot classes. Have fun

Considering you're probably gonna need a lot of rerolls, I'd say the fastest way would be to farm allied races on alliance.

It looks i'm gonna have to farm the horde version with the allied races I do have then faction over.
I shouldn't be half -assing this toon anyways.
I'm really looking to sort of be convinced - in a sense weigh out the values. (mostly because I can't afford a faction change)
Are there any significant advantages to starting a 20 horde warrior then factioning to alliance?
@Chops @Oliks I'm hoping you guys can give me a quick response. If not that question then just list out the good gear that is strictly horde OR any "double chance" I get on getting the same epic in different factions.
If not then it might just be worth to farm an allied race and get decent racials along for this 20 warrior or straight up grind it out with regular race (which I cannot fathom due to my apathy)
[doublepost=1557927526,1557927338][/doublepost]Also bnet donations are now welcomed. All donations will go to a good cause. To make a child's dream come true and bring happiness.
Every little bit counts. If everyone here donated JUST 1 blizzard balance to me I'd easily afford a faction change :)

@Chops @Oliks I'm hoping you guys can give me a quick response. If not that question then just list out the good gear that is strictly horde OR any "double chance" I get on getting the same epic in different factions.
No, not really. Gears gonna look exactly the same. But that chest you want? The Diplomats chest and infected breastplate (both from Stonetalon) are the same thing, just an alliance and a horde version.

There's always the part of me that says "start horde, buy all the krom'gar gear then faction to alliance" because you never know if theyll change/update that gear and it could be BiS. But otherwise, theres really nothing of consequence for horde that alliance cant get.

Fastest way is to get a high lvl with u and kill rare elites in elwynn forest. what u do is group up with a high lvl get them to fly u to all the rares just b4 u kill the rares leave group so u get heaps of XP...prob fastest way imo ,I have 2 accounts so it helps.
This site (http://wowrarespawns.blogspot.com/2012/06/elwynn-forest-rare-spawns.html) + Add on NPC scan will help! GL and u can also do this when u out lvl elwynn and move on to another zone will alot of elites

Users who are viewing this thread