Farming Steamwheedle Cartel rep US AP Ally

Oocheechoo

Legend
Title says it all. I am dual boxing farming rep. I have guild summons available. I will post here every time I start farming the rep. I will put it on FFA if you want to loot for gold cap or w/e. Or, you can just die and run back to your body and go afk. Your decision. I am doing the rep right now. Post here if you want to come. Its alliance US-Aerie Peak-Alliance. Character names (Oocheecha 85 lock / Rewarded 60 pally)

12/18/11 6:55pm server - Farming

Join the Grind,

I grinded on and off for about a month and I am currently resting since I killed Southsea Cutthroats, Privateers and Cannoners the whole time. Sitting on Revered with Ratchet and Honored with all the rest but halfway to Revered. It's funny cause I was actually just farming for a god damn shirt! Lol

EDIT - I'm doing an F2P solo only grind.

Yes, I got my rep up with Bloodsail, so they wouldn't attack me while I fished, and then back up with BB by attacking the ones near Ratchet. No shirt or swiftness potion recipe. I might give it another go during DMF when I need to kill 250 things, and take an ear as a prize.

Rep grinding is possibly the most boring thing in this game, so if someone else is going to do it for you, excellent. I'm not on AP, but I'd happily join if I were.

I finished that day actually. I stopped checking this thread due to trolls. I did 23000 rep in that one day and finished both warlock and pally.

Users who are viewing this thread