farming level 28/37 green boes

Snipez

Hi,

I decided to give retail twinking a try again and iv noticed that most of the bis items seem to be green and scaled to +8 levels above required level. The cost on stormscale is 160,000+ so there’s no way I can afford to buy them.

could someone give me a quick run down of the best way to farm these? Mostly interested in the level of the farming character. I read a guide but couldn’t figure out the level I need to be.

thanks!
[doublepost=1662732485,1662714487][/doublepost]edit: I found a thread on this in case anyone else wanted to know: https://xpoff.com/threads/i37-boe-with-tert-gem-slot.98275/

For ilvl 28 boes req lvl19 you need to be lvl 24/25 for ilvl37 boes req lvl 29 you need to be lvl 34/35
and do you think its faster to run bfa dungeons or farm mobs in legion? i heard they were the ways to do it.

Also if anyone wants to share some farming, I can log my main 60 to do it if someone is willing to do same for me

Daily farming is still going on, but it's tapered off since the segregation of XPoff & the return of 29's.
We're still going out & 2x4'ing mobs, almost entirely in Legion; even while the 2 best BFA farms are now available to us.
If you're on NA, roll a toon on Bleeding Hollow & join the Horde Farmer's Union ( invt. code: M4dLkOeFZG0 )
You could join the group & farm on any 34/35 toon but the BH AH is the Twink marketplace, & it behooves you to have a farmer there to take advantage of that.

35 is the best, particularly because you can kit your farmer out in SoO gear.
The farms are all out in the world. Dungeon farming with a high level will yield you next to nothing. So too will bringing a high level to do all the killing for you. Your looter, having done little ot no work during the farm, will see poor results.
Join the group & jump in for some world-farm loot & fun!

Users who are viewing this thread