Farming Dungeon Satchels, twinks wanted.

Domunique

Legend
Like title says, I am farming Dungeon Satchels from random dungeon queues.

Doing so on all 3 of my lvl 29 twinks.

Why? because if we open up these satchels during the next expansion, the items inside will have an item level of 55. This onlys works if the satchels are obtained BEFORE the expansion hits.

I would like to que up with other twinks like myself, so we can speed run it, I absolutely HATE running random dungeon queues with a bunch of randoms that don't know what they're doing.

Add Both my Battletags (In Sig).

Thankyou x.

Last edited:
Why? because if we open up these satchels during the next expansion, the items inside will have an item level of 55. This onlys works if the satchels are obtained BEFORE the expansion hits.

Idk if this is true, is that confirmed? Also the ilvl varies depending on item, 35, 45, and 55. I opened 27 and did not get both rings (they aren't uniquely equipped). Make sure you have enough to cover bad RNG.

Think they will still give higher item level items if there are a ton in the mailbox? Lolbagspace

Doubt it. They aren't effected by ilvl squish it seems

I did mean the sachels not the items themselves. But I guess I could free up a bunch by sending all my BoAs with various enchants elsewhere for the time being.

Doubt it. They aren't effected by ilvl squish it seems
Well I didn't hoard 500 satchels, but I did have 12 on my monk and deleted/recopied when I didn't get a full set of 7. Altogether I opened over 500 'satchels'. So it's not quite the same.

Edit: Quoted wrong post.

No it is not. spoon.
What you mean?
[doublepost=1530106662,1530106619][/doublepost]
at 29 satchels only give rings/gloves right? dont yiu have to be lower level for belt/cloak. 25 maybe?
that used to be the case, but now with scaling, you can get it all. 7 item slot possibilities, and multiple possible suffixes.

Users who are viewing this thread