Farming 29 green BoE's?

handsomedgc

Scum of the earth
I'm in the mood to farm some for the GB and was wondering;
Is there a definitieve answer for how to farm them effictively?

I run a lvl 110 through RFK and Maraudon for ilvl 34 BOE greens. If I am lucky, I will get 4-5 ilvl 34 BOEs each run. If I am unlucky I may only get 1. Maraudon is the only place I have seen ilvl 34 rings drop, it was a Spinel ring for casters (+8 stamina). I picked up a ilvl 33 tundra ring of the fireflash which has the same stats as bg crate rings(+7 stamina). I got this in a chest in RFK.

RFK also has https://www.wowhead.com/npc=75590/enormous-bullfrog

Which almost guarantees a blue BOE drop every run. It's meant to be a rare boss but it's there every time. I have multiple Starfallers, Zealot Blades, forest tracker epaulets and combatant claymores which are all BiS.

Uldaman also drops ilvl 34 greens. I've only ran it a few times so far but 29 gear drops there too. I picked up a durable rod in Uldaman, only thing I have picked up so far.

I run a lvl 110 through RFK and Maraudon for ilvl 34 BOE greens. If I am lucky, I will get 4-5 ilvl 34 BOEs each run. If I am unlucky I may only get 1. Maraudon is the only place I have seen ilvl 34 rings drop, it was a Spinel ring for casters (+8 stamina). I picked up a ilvl 33 tundra ring of the fireflash which has the same stats as bg crate rings(+7 stamina). I got this in a chest in RFK.

Which almost guarantees a blue BOE drop every run. It's meant to be a rare boss but it's there every time. I have multiple Starfallers, Zealot Blades, forest tracker epaulets and combatant claymores which are all BiS.

Uldaman also drops ilvl 34 greens. I've only ran it a few times so far but 29 gear drops there too. I picked up a durable rod in Uldaman, only thing I have picked up so far.
Is RFK only good when you do it with a rogue?

sounds like an enourmous luck or outdated info
ive been farming claimore in rfk for 10-12 runs on actual patch - not a singe 29 green boe, all was 24

Following this thread, i have been looking for answer myself and did some testing to (for 19 bracket) but i seem to have very random results. I use a lvl 23 to try and farm green boe's but the item levels are very random (going from ilvl 19 to ilvl 27) Most of the greens have required level 16 and i got a blue boe (staff of the friar) wich was exactly scaled to lvl 23.
Questions i still need to clearify

-> Does your ilvl have any effect ?
-> Does your lvl have any effect ?
-> Does the NPC lvl have any effect ?
-> Does the zone 'world, dungeon, etc' have any effect?
-> Does your class have any effect ? (in open world and dungeons)
-> Do all Boe scale ? or is just some items?

Hoping to find a viable way of farming greens for a specific level.

Questions i still need to clearify
pretty much the only way to answer ur qustions is to make some kind of looting addon and make sure at least 10% of ALL active players will run it every day for a long amount of time.
otherwise any info(including all what ive seen on this forum so far) isnt worth a dime

Is RFK only good when you do it with a rogue?

No, I've run it with a druid and a warrior. Druid was way quicker!

sounds like an enourmous luck or outdated info
ive been farming claimore in rfk for 10-12 runs on actual patch - not a singe 29 green boe, all was 24

I said IF I am lucky I can drop 4-5 ilvl 34s. I don't need you to believe me and I have no reason to lie about it. I genuinely walk into RFK and Maraudon and pick up atleast 1 item at lvl 29 every time. I kill and loot everything. I've got 2 full tabs of ilvl 34 greens in the gbank just from these 2 dungeons.

Users who are viewing this thread