US Fang Set

Just wondering from a trial's point of view,is the Fang/Slitherscale set best-in-slot? I compare it to my current gear and I don't see why I see so many druids using this.Can anyone shed some.light on this subject,one love.

I mean, is your druid a caster? Then its clearly BiS due to the set bonuses that provide an incredible amount of int. Good luck farming the gloves.

If you're druid is feral then its probably not BiS.
some of the pieces though still give high vers I would consider a few of the pieces even in an agi set, not for the set bonus but purely for the stats that single piece gives

My druid is restoration,I'm currently using dungeon satchel gloves and belt with haste and versatility,BG rare chest boots and pants,so even though I'd lose a ton of versatility and haste for switching,the intellect would make up for it?

My druid is restoration,I'm currently using dungeon satchel gloves and belt with haste and versatility,BG rare chest boots and pants,so even though I'd lose a ton of versatility and haste for switching,the intellect would make up for it?

Yes. The Fang chest, boots and belt all have vers. You'd only be losing the vers on the gloves and pants, which is maybe 8 points of vers. But you gain something absurd like 25 int (the first set bonus scales up to ten in BGs)

Well worth giving up a handful of vers for. Easy call.

Thanks so much for the insight and clearing this up for me,Its so nice to have somewhere I can go and get the information I need.

Shoulda been a little more specific. Fang shoes+fang chest will be better than crate shoes+crate chest. If you're a caster druid, thats the BiS set up, no mater what else you're trying to do. Even if the rest of your build is crit.

You said for feral, and you're wrong.

The gloves are dramatically more difficult to farm now in my experience. After 20+ runs on seperate druids ive always ended up buying them. They used to drop at least every other run back in legion.

The gloves are dramatically more difficult to farm now in my experience. After 20+ runs on seperate druids ive always ended up buying them. They used to drop at least every other run back in legion.
Tell me about it.

In my conservative estimate, Ive solod WC like, 25 times on my druid and havent gotten a drop. Frustratingly, I have the gloves sitting on my hunter (on his like, 2nd time in WC) and because we cant even mail things to ourselves...

Tell me about it.

In my conservative estimate, Ive solod WC like, 25 times on my druid and havent gotten a drop. Frustratingly, I have the gloves sitting on my hunter (on his like, 2nd time in WC) and because we cant even mail things to ourselves...
I have a warrior that has Feet of the Lynx, 3x Foreman's Gloves, and Blackened Defias Gloves in his bank. >,<

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread