Fallout 76 Anyone?

Are you giving fallout 76 a try?

• Total voters
Played a few fallout games and guess it could be alright. Wont pre order it and will probably wait for some reviews once the game has been out for a few weeks.

Played a few fallout games and guess it could be alright. Wont pre order it and will probably wait for some reviews once the game has been out for a few weeks.

Yea, love bethesda games overall but i wont be jumping the gun on this one either. Wait it out see how it's received watch some reviews/gameplay and go from there.

It is the final blow to the Fallout franchise.

It will be dead after Fallout 76, a real shame. It came close to a revive with Fallout: New Vegas, but nope they had to get rid of the writers again.

Im excited about it. Anything from the FO/ES series I am willing to give a shot. Bethesda never disappoints me.

Then you must have a terrible taste, or have very high choice-supportive bias, up to the point where you have turned into a so-called fanboy.

Then you must have a terrible taste, or have very high choice-supportive bias, up to the point where you have turned into a so-called fanboy.

Not a fanboy when I have been playing the series since FO2, unlike everyone else who got into it when 4 dropped (which was by far the worst in the series).
Could be bias too, given that it is easily in my top 5 game franchises...but that's not the case because I dont let my personal opinions conclude whether or not I think a game is good or not: there are way more variables to determine that, so not bias at all.

You're talking about taste with a name like stale too. Please leave me alone lol and continue playing world of Warcraft.

I always enjoy Fallout games, i will be playing in some capacity.

I honestly dont see myself playing it as much as I'd like. Red dead is going to be taking up the majority of my free time tbh

While Fallout 1 and 2 are great, Fallout New Vegas is good and Fallout 3 is playable (which is a positive for Bethesda), Fallout 4 just missed all the marks of a RPG.

I think Fallout 76 will be the same if not worse than 4 in that regards. But atleast you don't have to depend on weak, poorly written characters as much in Fallout 76 as we did in Fallout 4.

Users who are viewing this thread