US Faction rivals

EgoStroker

Veteran
Who do you think the heavy hitters are for each faction in this bracket? The armory doesn't seem to be up to date for the most part and seems to be mostly voluntary. Who makes you go "oh boy here we go" when you que in?

Don't remember the names of anyone I saw that stand out, definitely a majority leveler bracket. But in grand scheme before their nerf it was double Disc priest usually on the enemy team. Now after their nerf a good monk healer really feels impossible to cc without coordinated effort. As in damage, i try to avoid and kite bursting ret paladins, and arms warriors. Shadow priests are pretty tanky now so if you let them sit there your in for a mess of a trouble so I try to cc those along with the Greater pyro fire/fire mages in general. I try not to 1v2 with a unholy death knight due to their high dmg and healing. Basically the standard manage the op classes. It does help with fury warrior being pretty strong(I still would take protection over arms low survivability though). Some classes you don't see as strong do have their niches, some hunters and rogues play pretty successfully, as long as they play on their strengths of distance and cc and not trying to face tank other players. Hunters are a bit more spotlight now though with their Aimed Shot buff, but it generally goes just manage the enemy classes best you can and if you can't get support to beat a significant player(high dmg or cc) you generally work around that by luring them into the other players view or constantly cc them. This would hopefully allow you to beat the other players leaving that one character with no support, doesn't always work out, but as far as I know the only bracket that allows one person to survive a whole team is 110s and 119s and probably 19s.

Indeed, But that reminded me about class. I guess i could go back and find that one mist-walker, man that was a tough time.

Users who are viewing this thread