Faction change

radha

Faction change is up with 30% discount, it even sais you can buy multiple.. discuss? Will you double change? Will you do ambassador?

ive seen a few alliance on horde so far today, great way to get BiS gear and ambassador title.

I believe theres also a discount atm for faction changes

original price was 25 euros, now its 30, same for server transfer it used to be 20 now its 25, thing is there is a DISCOUNT so 30 euros currently is 21. but there is more, tha 3x faction change you can BUY and KEEP, (i bought that) it costs the price of 2, so 3 factionchange for 60 euros, that goes down to 42 euros rn (3 faction changes in original wotlk would be 75 euros) , tho its annoying because i have 2 toons so i need 4(42+21) but W/E!. thing is u can KEEP FOR WHENEVER U WANT, you dont chose a character when you buy the service, just an icon pops (kinda like boost) you click and choose char at then. !

original price was 25 euros, now its 30, same for server transfer it used to be 20 now its 25, thing is there is a DISCOUNT so 30 euros currently is 21. but there is more, tha 3x faction change you can BUY and KEEP, (i bought that) it costs the price of 2, so 3 factionchange for 60 euros, that goes down to 42 euros rn (3 faction changes in original wotlk would be 75 euros) , tho its annoying because i have 2 toons so i need 4(42+21) but W/E!. thing is u can KEEP FOR WHENEVER U WANT, you dont chose a character when you buy the service, just an icon pops (kinda like boost) you click and choose char at then. !
in my humble opinion, im not giving kotick more coke/bodytypetwo/yacht money, my sub is enough xD

i remember the thread on twinkinfo called another nail in the coffin, in 2008 when they destroyed twinking by limiting us to xp off bgs, what they did now is wonderful, my humble opinion is toss them a pack of paper because they did this thing right after 15 years! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread