US <Face Palm>

Skrtz

<Nagaz with Attitudez> / <Turtle Gang>
<Face Palm>
Server / Faction
Bleeding Hollow / Horde

Recruitment
We are recruiting but not openly so if you are interested please contact me through btag (keylog#11623)

Premades
We do premade BGs daily as well as just for fun 5v5 wargames within the guild. We are currently forming or 10m team for more competitive matches. We also intend to participate in twink cup and other XPOff tourneys and events.

Voice Communication
We have discord which you can receive info for upon request.

Leaders / BTags
Terra - GM (wkh2224#1980)
Skrrtz - Co-GM/Recruitment (Keylog#11623)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Good group of people. Seemed pretty skilled as well. Highly suggest trying to get in it.

Can't wait to see what they bring to the 10v10 table.

Good luck with the guild.

My character name is TINYDINOHUNT. One of the top twinks ever in existence.

I know skrtz and terra both hate me cuz i gy camp y'all on my surv( more hate plz) and boomy.

And dats y u switched 2 horda cuz y'all know imma horda 2. But imma lvl sum stormrage toons 2 gy camp from alliance.

Basically, its GAME ON and I invite u 2 battle me.

To clarify it is solely I who refused to let you join and yes it is because you gy camp but no it is not from camping us it's from when we did play ally and you were on our team and would gy camp. People who gy farm in bg's make the game less fun for everyone else. Doesn't matter which side you are playing for. The goal of the bg is to complete the objectives not show people how much of a jerk you can be on a survival hunter twink.

So as a side note to anyone else reading this; I will make this clear now. We have one major rule. That is to be respectful and a major part of respect includes not camping enemy GY. We want to promote competition and fun not forcing people to rage quit and end up with 40 min queues.

Good rules and you seem like cool peeps I hope to see you guys in bgs or events if I can get Devotion up to a competitive level.

Good rules and you seem like cool peeps I hope to see you guys in bgs or events if I can get Devotion up to a competitive level.
We definitely hope to see you out there! And much gratitude my dude. We just want everyone to have fun

damn is dat u in ur profile pic throwing gang signz?

Lol finger tutting def not a gang sign

Damn man i thought i was messin with a punk ass btch, u out here being more than cripz nd blood. Sorry bout gy campin, didnt know u was a playa homie.

One love bruh

add me if you want to do 5v5 or 10v10 only rule is 1 surv per team if any. I think gy camping is a given no no in wargames I don't get mad when I'm camped in yolos I just leave.

add me if you want to do 5v5 or 10v10 only rule is 1 surv per team if any. I think gy camping is a given no no in wargames I don't get mad when I'm camped in yolos I just leave.
Team Comp Rules:
Survival Hunters are Banned

Teams may not have more than:
  • 2 of each class
  • 1 of each spec
  • 2 Stealthies (Rogues, Feral/Balance Druids)

Those are what I suggest following. That's how the GCTL is, and more then likely what the TC will be if it happens.

Team Comp Rules:
Survival Hunters are Banned

Teams may not have more than:
  • 2 of each class
  • 1 of each spec
  • 2 Stealthies (Rogues, Feral/Balance Druids)

Those are what I suggest following. That's how the GCTL is, and more then likely what the TC will be if it happens.
Sweet that's what we aim for always as is we have just ran in to a few situations where we were forced to make exceptions. I'm excited for the tc tourney we hope to have a good team by then

In wargames GY camping is called containing and its considered a legit strategy, teams should be responsible for keeping their team alive since the 30 second rezzes are on different times, and for getting out of the GY.

In wargames GY camping is called containing and its considered a legit strategy, teams should be responsible for keeping their team alive since the 30 second rezzes are on different times, and for getting out of the GY.
That being said people cap flags quickly when that happens, they won't draw the game out.

I am aware of containment but I am talking about GY camping specifically. Non strategic just farming hks is what I mean by camping.

And this is for standard guild recruits not our 10m team. So as to say we do not condone gy farming in pleb games. A push is fine. But farming til all the opposing faction leave game is just lame. And half the time I see it in public games people forget to even grab the flag. That's what we would like to avoid as much as we can within our selves if that makes sense

And this is for standard guild recruits not our 10m team. So as to say we do not condone gy farming in pleb games. A push is fine. But farming til all the opposing faction leave game is just lame. And half the time I see it in public games people forget to even grab the flag. That's what we would like to avoid as much as we can within our selves if that makes sense
Makes perfect sense. I know District Nineteen follows the exact same rules.

Users who are viewing this thread