F2P & Vet Armory List [SHADOWLANDS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/caelestrasz/røb
New project, my Ret, still needs alot of work.
Any rets got any advice? Downtime is really anoying, holy and prot are fun so im in a kinda nuetral build atm i can swap between spec without carrying gear except for trinkets.

Let me know how it feels in BGs stacking Mastery, I opted for Crit with all the TBC blue socket gear based on some sims I ran that were saying Mastery is lackluster for Ret, but I’d be interested to hear how it works out. Haste is the clear #1 secondary for Ret by far, but you can only stack it so much.

You’re right about the downtime with ret, but Execution Sentence hits like a fucking truck if you’re trying to bring down a priority target or another geared twink that’s gonna live longer than 8 seconds.

I’m viewing Ret as a slower-paced, “Twink Killer” / “Juggernaut” type spec with tons and tons of stamina and armor, bubble, HoJ, self heals, and priority target takedown, hence why I went with more Talasite sockets and Crit over higher Mastery.

My armory for reference: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kelthuzad/henryret

*UPDATE: We're actually debating this in guild chat right now, and getting alternative opinions that Mastery stacking is great for Ret. Gonna have to try a few different things and see I guess :)

Last edited:
Let me know how it feels in BGs stacking Mastery, I opted for Crit with all the TBC blue socket gear based on some sims I ran that were saying Mastery is lackluster for Ret, but I’d be interested to hear how it works out. Haste is the clear #1 secondary for Ret by far, but you can only stack it so much.

You’re right about the downtime with ret, but Execution Sentence hits like a fucking truck if you’re trying to bring down a priority target or another geared twink that’s gonna live longer than 8 seconds.

I’m viewing Ret as a slower-paced, “Twink Killer” / “Juggernaut” type spec with tons and tons of stamina and armor, bubble, HoJ, self heals, and priority target takedown, hence why I went with more Talasite sockets and Crit over higher Mastery.

My armory for reference: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kelthuzad/henryret
Thanks for the info, i got about 12hours left on sub then i can bg, will let u know what i think of mastery build. I was wondering about the haste cap. Ill start farmin the bc socket gear, your ret is awesome, shows me wat to aim for.

Thanks for the info, i got about 12hours left on sub then i can bg, will let u know what i think of mastery build. I was wondering about the haste cap. Ill start farmin the bc socket gear, your ret is awesome, shows me wat to aim for.

Def get 2x +7 artifact gems for your Ashbringer before sub runs out. Brings up the weapon damage substantially which will be the largest impact on your output overall.

Def get 2x +7 artifact gems for your Ashbringer before sub runs out. Brings up the weapon damage substantially which will be the largest impact on your output overall.

Been lookin for a fire relic but all the AH,s i watch ive never seen 1 pop up or i miss it. Got a +7holy done, and been try for a +5 fire but it wont drop..
If u know of any1 with one can u point me in there direction plz.

Been lookin for a fire relic but all the AH,s i watch ive never seen 1 pop up or i miss it. Got a +7holy done, and been try for a +5 fire but it wont drop..
If u know of any1 with one can u point me in there direction plz.

Yeah Fire ones are the hardest to get, I forgot about that been a while since I did it. I got super lucky on mine, had a quest relic reward upgrade to epic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread