F2P Vanity Collection Guide

aislingyngaio

Grandfathered
I've been trying to find if there's an updated guides on toys/pets/mounts collection for pure f2ps? I've been updating the one on my site but after a longass hiatus it's a slow tedious slog as I refamiliarize myself and if there's already one up, I might just delay the updating project (I'm going cross-eyed trying to look through the primary profession collectibles and oh god island expeditions x_x) and chill instead lol!

I've been trying to find if there's an updated guides on toys/pets/mounts collection for pure f2ps? I've been updating the one on my site but after a longass hiatus it's a slow tedious slog as I refamiliarize myself and if there's already one up, I might just delay the updating project (I'm going cross-eyed trying to look through the primary profession collectibles and oh god island expeditions x_x) and chill instead lol!
I'm not super knowledgeable on f2p toys and vanity items but wanted to pop in and say welcome back!! Always super nice to see a familiar old name pop up again.

holy cow, welcome back!

It's, uh, most of the game these days. And even if it doesnt look acquirable in theory, it might be in practice because theres a handful of glitches and exploits that can allow a F2P to get into higher level dungeons so rep and the like you might think we cant get, we can.

It honestly might be quicker to list what we cant get at this point

Yeah, coming back into F2P with multiple expansions and content now available to us is...overwhelming, but in a good way.

Glad to have you back, Aisling. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread