F2P Tabard Guide

Jakob

Legend
I have seen a lot of people asking how to get tabards, mostly new players in BGs. But I thought I might as well make a guide for this topic.

Content
  • Justice Points
  • Alliance tabards
  • Horde tabards
  • Northrend Tabards
  • TCG

Justice Points
Earning Justice Points in low levels is something that a lot of people are unsure about. It's pretty easy in fact, here is some steps to get them.

1. Go do some battlegrounds to collect honor points
  2. Go to the honor points vendors in the main cities, you will find a Honor Quartermaster there.
  3. You can trade 375 honor points for 250 Justice points. That's it.

Alliance Tabards

Stormwind Tabard - Sold by Captain Lancy Revshon
Gilneas Tabard - Sold by Lord Candren
Gnomeregan Tabard - Sold by Master Tinker Trini
Ironforge Tabard - Sold by Captain Stonehelm
Darnassus Tabard - Sold by Moon Priestess Lasara
Exodar Tabard - Sold by Kadu
Tushui Tabard - Sold by Adherent Hanjun

Guild Tabard - Sold by Rebecca Laughlin - NPC - World of Warcraft

Private's Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft - 50 Honor - Sold by Officer Areyn - NPC - World of Warcraft
Knight's Colors - Item - World of Warcraft -100 Honor - Sold by Officer Areyn - NPC - World of Warcraft
Silverwing Battle Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft - 2059 Honor - Sold by Rebecca Laughlin - NPC - World of Warcraft
Stormpike Battle Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft - 2679 Honor - Sold by Rebecca Laughlin - NPC - World of Warcraft

Now we are at the outland tabards,Now this is the Hard part. You need to get the reputation to Exalted with these factions to buy the tabards. You get the reputation from using "Ethereum Prison Key" on prisons in Netherstorm. The Prisons have a small chance of spawing a npc that give you 500 rep from one of the factions. You need 4000 keys or more in total, depends on how lucky you are. I used 4300 keys. You farm the keys in Heroic Mana Tombs. Kill the mobs and skip the bosses, so you can reset.

Cenarion Expedition Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft
Consortium Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft
Keepers of Time Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft
Lower City Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft
Ogri'la Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft
Sha'tar Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft
Sporeggar Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft
Kurenai Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft

Here is a Video guide for the TBC rep: World's First TBC Reps Exalted @Lvl 1 Guide! [HD] - YouTube

Tabard of the Hand - Item - World of Warcraft - Obtained by The Unwritten Prophecy - Quest - World of Warcraft (only obtainable for Draneis)

Tabard of the Achiever - Item - World of Warcraft - Earned from Twenty-Five Tabards - Achievement - World of Warcraft

Horde Tabards

Orgrimmar Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft - Sold by Stone Guard Nargol - NPC - World of Warcraft
Darkspear Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft - Sold by Champion Uru'zin - NPC - World of Warcraft
Thunder Bluff Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft - Sold by Brave Tuho - NPC - World of Warcraft
Undercity Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft - Sold by Captain Donald Adams - NPC - World of Warcraft
Silvermoon City Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft - Sold by Magistrix Nizara - NPC - World of Warcraft
Bilgewater Cartel Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft - Sold by Frizzo Villamar - NPC - World of Warcraft
Huojin Tabard - Sold by Disciple Jusi

Guild Tabard - Sold by Rebecca Laughlin - NPC - World of Warcraft

Scout's Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft - 50 Honor - Sold by Garyl - NPC - World of Warcraft
Stone Guard's Herald - Item - World of Warcraft - 100 Honor - Sold by Garyl - NPC - World of Warcraft
Warsong Battle Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft - 2059 Honor - Sold by Garyl - NPC - World of Warcraft
Frostwolf Battle Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft - 2679 Honor - Sold by Garyl - NPC - World of Warcraft
Battle Tabard of the Defilers - 2679 Honor - Earned by getting exalted with ''The Defilers''

Now we are at the outland tabards,Now this is the Hard part. You need to get the reputation to Exalted with these factions to buy the tabards. You get the reputation from using "Ethereum Prison Key" on prisons in Netherstorm. The Prisons have a small chance of spawing a npc that give you 500 rep from one of the factions. You need 4000 keys or more in total, depends on how lucky you are. I used 4300 keys. You farm the keys in Heroic Mana Tombs. Kill the mobs and skip the bosses, so you can reset.

Cenarion Expedition Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft
Consortium Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft
Keepers of Time Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft
Lower City Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft
Ogri'la Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft
Sha'tar Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft
Sporeggar Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft
Mag'har Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft

Here is a Video guide for the TBC rep: World's First TBC Reps Exalted @Lvl 1 Guide! [HD] - YouTube

Tabard of the Achiever - Item - World of Warcraft - Earned from Twenty-Five Tabards - Achievement - World of Warcraft

Northrend Tabards
I think that these tabards needs their own sub category, since they are a pain in the butt to get. You are gonna need Justice Points and patient.

1. Get to Northrend by boat or Zeppelin
2. Fly to Dalaran
3. find Magistrix Vesara - NPC - World of Warcraft or Arcanist Miluria - NPC - World of Warcraft
4. buy rep to the faction you want the tabard from, you only need to get to friendly.
5. Now you have to travel to the factions camps in Northrend, which can be really difficult since the mobs is level 80. You will die a lot of time and you are gonna have to run.

Tabard of the Wyrmrest Accord - Item - World of Warcraft
Tabard of the Ebon Blade - Item - World of Warcraft
Tabard of the Kirin Tor - Item - World of Warcraft
Tabard of the Argent Crusade - Item - World of Warcraft

Tabard of the Explorer - Earned from Explore Northrend

TCG

A lot of new players don't know what TCG is, so I'll explain this. TCG stands for Trading Card Game, there is a card game about World of Warcraft. When you buy a box or a pack of these, you have a change to get a rare item. You can be lucky to get a card with a code that you can turn in at Blizzard's website and recive an in-game item. You can get things like mounts, companions and tabards. You can also find these kind of items on websites like Ebay. Here is the tabards that you can get.

Tabard of Flame - Item - World of Warcraft
Tabard of the Arcane - Item - World of Warcraft
Tabard of Flame - Item - World of Warcraft
Tabard of the Defender - Item - World of Warcraft
Tabard of Frost - Item - World of Warcraft
Tabard of Fury - Item - World of Warcraft
Tabard of Nature - Item - World of Warcraft
Tabard of the Void - Item - World of Warcraft

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you have to explore the Northrend, I think this is too hard for a level 20 to get. So I excluded it on purpose.

That hardly makes sense given that you included the Heroic MT grind.

Why not make the guide comprehensive and allow those seeking the tabards to determine if each one is out of the question?

Since you have to explore the Northrend, I think this is too hard for a level 20 to get. So I excluded it on purpose.

Yeah no, this is wrong.
I got it on my F2P Shaman within a month completely solo, and I wasn't playing much.
How long do some of the other grinds take? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

There are multiple guides for everything as [MENTION=19561]Jakob[/MENTION] indicated, and regardless of how popular the person who made that thread is, It looks like this one is more up to date, in depth, and complete -and will stay that way.

There isn't multiple guides lol.. Show me one guide that there is two of them with the same info please..? You're both thinking that the cata version of a hunt guide and a mop version is the same.. or a cata version of a mage guide and the mop version is the same. There is already a "guide" that is the exact samething as this that is already done up to date and more helpful.. It's w/e though you both can get defensive just cause I pointed out an already existent thread and I'll leave this thread alone.

spore and kurenai/moghar is 100 times easier to do farming their own mobs so you don't need to farm 500 more keys.
Also it would look way better if you made the links not have that -item- world of warcraft thing on it.
Also you are missing ally AB
Also it's kinda pointless to link the vid and do the BC versions twice since they are the exact same minus 2 reps that shouldn't be done with keys anyways.
Also Ogri'la is also impossible to get.

Users who are viewing this thread