EU F2P SP gear?

FLS

Grandfathered
I've been out of the loop for quite some time now and i just want to play some f2p ,i assume it's active ,that being said ,does gear matter in bgs? or does it only matter in the open world nowadays? also what would be bis gear for a starter account f2p?

Please refer to this link for gear: https://xpoff.com/threads/f2p-legion-gear-prep-guide.71778/

Finding a slow weapon and have every slot filled with the correct armor type would be your top priority. In that sense alliance leather (Rogue, Druid, Monk) and mail (Shaman, Hunter) should be the easiest as they have access to the eyepatch from stormwind stockade. Pick up Jewel Crafting to get a low level medallion and ring. Trinkets are gonna be hard. I suggest get them from darkmoon faire (also the easiest way to build up your heirloom stock) and try your luck from the fishing tournament while accumulating your mark of honor

Still working on getting the right pieces from BGs, but you can copy my affliction lock:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bonechewer/gotofel

Having a wand equipped gives a small boost in stats inside of instanced pvp. My wand is no longer available, but any wand works really. Use the staff from the pvp heirloom vendor or the staff from blackfathom with versatility on it for open world/pve stuff.

Basically just go for high intellect, versatility and haste. You'll have to get a haste belt from random dungeons; the one I'm wearing is no longer available.

Still working on getting the right pieces from BGs, but you can copy my affliction lock:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bonechewer/gotofel

Having a wand equipped gives a small boost in stats inside of instanced pvp. My wand is no longer available, but any wand works really. Use the staff from the pvp heirloom vendor or the staff from blackfathom with versatility on it for open world/pve stuff.

Basically just go for high intellect, versatility and haste. You'll have to get a haste belt from random dungeons; the one I'm wearing is no longer available.
Are you even full f2p XD

Legion made gear pretty irrelevant for f2p. It doesn't make a huge difference if you're missing an item or two or you don't have the perfect item. The gearing priority for f2p is: Appropriate Armor Type For Class > Item Level > That's it. Once you have all your slots filled, the only thing that can improve your stats is increasing you ilvl. Newly created f2ps are limited in this case. Pretty much nothing you do will really improve your stats beyond the default BG stats. Even if you get everything an f2p can get, you'll maybe get an extra 1% or two increase. (This is different if you have special event gear f2p could get, or you have a vet or linked or capped p2p account, where you can buy/trade for higher ilvl gear)

So for priest make sure you're wearing cloth, and try to fill all your slots (but again, not a deal breaker if you don't). As AllisterCrow said, for clothie casters wands are better than staffs. If you're Horde, go to the wand merchant in the Cleft of Shadow and you can buy a wand for like 50s or something. If you're alliance, logout back to the character creation screen and roll a hunter like everyone else on the blue team :D

Users who are viewing this thread