Sithid

Legend
Hey, looking to start playing F2P again. I was wondering what servers have the most F2P community. Also, what chat addon do you guys use?

The chat addon is still the f2p addon, and I think the most active f2p sever is Aerie Peak. F2p isnt that popular anymore, most people are playing vets and either are in guilds and use guild chat or use real ID to chat with other twinks and organised stuff.

Ya aerie peak and bleeding Hollow it's the top2 for f2p, and get f2paddon that should let you make some friends.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

If you plan to play 20 then I suggest go Vet. Not that I have anything against F2P, but like Lluyd mentioned they aren't near as popular.
With how the bracket is today you won't stand much of a chance, wouldn't mind if you proved me wrong though! :)

If you plan to play 20 then I suggest go Vet. Not that I have anything against F2P, but like Lluyd mentioned they aren't near as popular.
With how the bracket is today you won't stand much of a chance, wouldn't mind if you proved me wrong though! :)
Nah, F2Ps are ok, when Legion beta hits next month, there will be virtually no difference in terms of gear between trials and veterans, enchants will be gone for god's sake, only ilvl will matter, and the difference on ilvl that veterans can get is very small, it's ridiculous. There will be difference only in comparison to 29s, cause they have a few extra abilities(mainly 29 monks with their unfair absorbing shield..., but that's all). With all that being said, F2P community will grow again for sure.

Last edited:
Nah, F2Ps are ok, when Legion beta hits next month, there will be virtually no difference in terms of gear between trials and veterans, enchants will be gone for god's sake, only ilvl will matter, and the difference on ilvl that veterans can get is very small, it's ridiculous. There will be difference only in comparison to 29s, cause they have a few extra abilities(mainly 29 monks with their unfair absorbing shield..., but that's all). With all that being said, F2P community will grow again for sure.
I know. I'm talking about the now.

Users who are viewing this thread