F2P Rogue BiS GEAR

this is a veteran char

you can get the 3 agi 7 armor chant on your cloak (I think its called shadow armor idk)
stamina might be better on the bracers for a decent amount of extra hp other than one measly agi
assassin's step on boots probably

i'm sure theres more that i'm missing but I don't play rogue enough :/

First off this is not an F2P char and this title was really misleading. 2nd get rid of everything of the Aurora because haste is garbage compared to crit/vers. Just get a second talwar and save your gold/time getting SF, Personally i would try for scouting legs or rigid legs of the quickblade over dark leather. Other then that theres not much else you can do

prospectors leggings better
[doublepost=1534364466,1534364409][/doublepost]F2P VETERAN, also who said anything about haste being better I enjoy using it for now at least mate

You can look for various better BoE options (forest leather bracers, gloomshroud, ruffian belt, dark leather belt, prospector legs, gloves of the fang) and dungeon blues - though some are GFd and some are personal decisions (pure agi vs agi/stam vs secondaries).

You'll get better BG crate blues with verse/crit...eventually. Those will likely replace boots and a ring. Might also be good for chest/bracers/weapon?

You can do random dungeons for a quickblade ring from dungeon satchel or find prairie ring of quickblade.

If you still have your subscription, then go for Returning/Defending on a main. One of each is probably the best possible, but rather difficult/time consuming to get. One and touch of the void would be next. How good/bad is the AB trinket? IIRC 20s no longer want to use insignia.

From what I hear, darkwater tulwar is BiS mainhand, and might be BiS offhand. But I don't know of anyone who has done actual tests between tulwar, BG crate blue, and shadowfang in various spots. My guess is that tulwar/tulwar (if the proc is too good), tulwar/shadowfang (if the proc is pretty good), or bg crate blue/shadowfang (if the proc is overrated) would be the options to consider.

As horde, you can get the kromgar gear or w/e from stonetalon mountains, right? I don't remember what there might be BiS. Bracers maybe?

So F2P 'twink's are all 20 now? Im looking to get back into retail possibly how much time does this take to usually gear? And If i was to just use my main/old account it has veteran status? So I could just upgrade gear on my old hunter cause it seems to show that i's lv 20 now on Battle Net page though was a 19 twink back in the day...

So far I changed the Dark Leather Pants with Scounting Legs and I was lucky enough to get the Trinket- (Touch of the Void.)

Right now, Im doing Alchemy 300 for https://www.wowhead.com/item=75525/alchemists-flask since I lost 6 agility changing pants, this should be a pretty high improvement.
And Im still farming that Gurubashi Arena trinket- 10 more to go :S

Just came across this - https://www.wowhead.com/item=153490/f-r-i-e-d its not as OP as the WOTLK engineering bombs cause it has a cast time of 2 seconds and it costs gold- on my server it is ~15 gold each.

I usually use it immediately after Cheap Shot. I think its good if you missed out the WOTLK engineering.
[doublepost=1535017329,1535017193][/doublepost]
Hey. Welcome to XPoff. Seems no one caught this last comment. Arena Grand Master quest is char level 30+ now; you can't get this on a sub-30 char.

Unless you mean you're working towards the Defending Champion on a 30+ char.

Thank you leting me know. At least im lucky cause i have 6 arena masters on my main that i didnt know about them until now :D

Hey. Welcome to XPoff. Seems no one caught this last comment. Arena Grand Master quest is char level 30+ now; you can't get this on a sub-30 char.

Unless you mean you're working towards the Defending Champion on a 30+ char.

Is it the same requirement for Darkmoon Faire trinket?

Last edited:
In order to get Darkmoon Faire Returning Champion trinket I need

Is it the same requirement for Darkmoon Faire trinket?

I think your post was cut out there, but for both you need to win the chest 12 times, which unlocked the achievement on that character. Then with the same character you need to win once more.

Users who are viewing this thread