EU+US F2P Resto Druid “BiS”...

• Thread starter Druid in the Making
  • Start date

Druid in the Making

Hey guys, I’m sure this has been talked about at some point or another, but I’m curious what items I should really be spending my time shooting for on my Night Elf Resto Druid. I’ll link my armory... I’m currently farming Murlock Oracles for epic Foamspittle Staff in between running Wailing Caverns for Gloves of the Fang. I guess I’m curious about Head, Neck, Shoulder, Back, and Wrist, or if there are viable alternatives I can work toward.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/aerie-peak/biglebowski

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Hey, you just ganked my Undead Rogue with your friend while he was auto-running through Westfall. :p
Keep grinding for that Epic Foamspittle staff!

First thing that comes to mind is endless WC runs to finish your fang set. Secondly; if you have a Mark of Honor handy, go snag the ring from the WSG Quartermaster in Ashenvale. It has +4 INT, +6 STA, +6 Versatility. You also want to go farm two rares in Hillsbrad Foothills until you get the Head & Shoulders they drop to upgrade to Epic Quality. Than just run through every single quest available hoping to get an Epic Cloak, Bracers, and 1 Ring.

Hey, you just ganked my Undead Rogue with your friend while he was auto-running through Westfall. :p
Keep grinding for that Epic Foamspittle staff!

First thing that comes to mind is endless WC runs to finish your fang set. Secondly; if you have a Mark of Honor handy, go snag the ring from the WSG Quartermaster in Ashenvale. It has +4 INT, +6 STA, +6 Versatility. You also want to go farm two rares in Hillsbrad Foothills until you get the Head & Shoulders they drop to upgrade to Epic Quality. Than just run through every single quest available hoping to get an Epic Cloak, Bracers, and 1 Ring.

Lol, I’m sorry — the Foamspittle/Fang grind is driving me nuts. Thank you for the advice! Are the helm and shoulders you’re referring to the Feathered Headdress and Boulder Pads, respectively?

Hey guys, I’m sure this has been talked about at some point or another, but I’m curious what items I should really be spending my time shooting for on my Night Elf Resto Druid. I’ll link my armory... I’m currently farming Murlock Oracles for epic Foamspittle Staff in between running Wailing Caverns for Gloves of the Fang. I guess I’m curious about Head, Neck, Shoulder, Back, and Wrist, or if there are viable alternatives I can work toward.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/aerie-peak/biglebowski

Thanks in advance for any insight.
1. Excellent name.
2. BiS F2P resto druid - I would honestly prefer an adaptable ring and adaptable bracers. But otherwise, yea. BiS.

This is a bad time to remind you about the epic version in my bank right?
I would trade all the shitty epics (10+) for a decent weapon or shield, but whatever xD

Haha yeah. Oh well. The feathered headdress still rocks and I can't say I'm honestly hurting for stam. It is what it is.

And if it makes you feel any better, all of my shaman have blue weapons or garbage epics

Users who are viewing this thread