F2P Endgame!

Arknoodle

Legend
Hello everyone!

So me and a few of the other memebers were running dungeons earlier and came up with the awesome idea of some endgame "raids" for those that are interested
<

Well be starting in the next few week or so once I get a bit more gear /blush

First off well be doing Gnomeregan!

If your interested contact me in some manner be it on this thread in game or PM me.

Once we get a little experience and have a few groups running Gnomer were going to move up too...

SCARLET MONASTERY! (armory) Thats right!

This will be our end all be all raid!

Like i said you have a week so DPS get some hit gear, tanks get some mitigation and heals...well you dont have to get much!

Hopefully this doesn't fail terribly!
<

Yeah....that's gonna be a huge thing to take into account. You should try lvl 10 twinking, High stats make it feel like endgame pvp
<

minus the abilities.

Yes there will be alot of missing attacks

BUT

wheres the fun of endgame without a bit of challenge?

This is a great idea, I would love to do this on AP. Stack some hit and even skull-level mobs won't miss. I saw a hunter solo a Uldum crocodile.

Would love to raid SM armory! Do it!

hunters have free hit, even without having hit...i'll explain

i have a f2p 19 hunter, has zero hit....none, i can go bottom part of STV and solo mobs, only ones i have not tried yet are the 2 giants

my f2p 19 rogue, 10 hit, 11 expertise, and it gets owned by any mobs 26+, cannot go to lower STV at all and kill anything. all i see is "DODGE", "MISS", "PARRY", or "BLOCK" over and over till i'm dead. my f2p 20 feral druid has 17 hit, can barely kill mobs in upper STV....lower STV same issue as my rogue

my f2p19 mage, 10 hit....see mostly "MISS" and "RESIST" can't even kite mobs off me

That's because hunter abilities are treated as Ranged (Physical) or Ranged (Spell). That's why you can't parry or dodge auto shot attacks and why stings/shots can never be resisted, only miss. In b4 "but that's not what the wiki says!".

Stop!

This thread isn't bout hit caps or what class/race hits more or any of that shit or anything like that!

This thread is about an idea that sounded fun and if your interested say so!

If not you don't need to post that its going to fail or how awesome your hunter is
<

THANKS

Could do with some gear lists for PvE BiS too. That's something I want to put on the f2pwowhelp.com wiki, once that's up and running. I already make lists for both PVP and PvE before I gear up my alts, and also make sure to pick up extra +hit gear while gearing up, checking the quest rewards before choosing one at random that ends up getting DEed /vendored. Also make sure to get the +hit ring from JC.

As well as dungeon raiding, we could also do worlds elites, town raids, or just go and farm some silk cloth in a high level area.

Something else to consider as well as +hit is how long mana is going to last for casters (so healers might need to stack for regen a bit more than usual).

I am interested.

You cannot bring a raid into Scarlet Monastery, only 5 people. It's probably the same for gnomer. We had 2 rogues in hit gear and a hunter and were unable to do library. My rogue pulled about 40 dps and sabe pulled about 35. Pinobucket did something like 80 dps. You would need a warrior/pally with tank boas and 3 fully geared hunters in hit gear to kill the bosses before the healer oomed imo.

I just want to do a level-20 Stockades. I think that would be challenging enough... Every time I remember running it through the RDF, there were always level 25+ people in the party. I think it would be a good start to just see what we can do with that instance, and then look at Gnomeregan.

This definitely sounds fun. I'd be interested for sure, as long as you can tell us all the Server and "Raid" time.

As for the hit topic, I found that I was able to hit Outland mobs in Zangarmarsh with almost every Judgement CD, then kite them to the NPCs who killed them for me. I still looted them, and they all dropped ~20s worth of vendor trash. I would say as long as the Tank has good mitigation and the Healer has a nice mana pool it should be fine. Looks like fun!

Stockades was absolutely baby mode. I Did all 3 bosses at once with pug 20 twinks, tank had no hit and we steamed the place.

this. if you do it, your tank has to be purely melee and absolutely stack HIT above any other stat.

and take an off-healer.

..debuffs would help too.

What about a tank holy pala? I know its perfectly viable in dungeons of your level (so few miss/parries,etc),but dunno how much aggro does healing generate

What about a tank holy pala? I know its perfectly viable in dungeons of your level (so few miss/parries,etc),but dunno how much aggro does healing generate

If you tank with anything other than a tank spec you can't have ANYONE spec'd tank in a group (including cats) or they will always have aggro.

Could always go after world elite mobs or rares.

Hmmm, are all the "city guards" 85 around small towns / flight points? Could always try and hold a city ( if it's do-able ).

Users who are viewing this thread