US f2p class options

as healer the it's deff. priest disciple one holy is decent,shaman can work as well but priest is the easiest,and for melee try survival hunter it's rly easy to play basicly throwing axes the talent you get when you hit 15 and flanking strike which deals a lot of dmg,it's insane,other than survival hunter you can try playing ret pala it's great supportish class with some nice offhealing,as well as the hoj which is 6 seconds stun,and the third class is warrior(arms) but they depend of healers way too much + can be very punishing if you go all in,i would stick to survival/ret if i were you,hope this will help you decide what you want to play

it has a lot of dmg while having ofheal+cc+racial warstomp/arcane torrent if you are tauren/b elf,it's not pure dmg like warrior for example

Honestly, at level 20. A good healer would be disc like already stated. But i personally i would not go with disc, there are already a ton. If i were you i would go resto shaman.

For melee i personally find warrior pretty fun, i enjoy playing my 19 warrior, so i don't see why 20 would not be fun. And if you line up chi burst with RSK on a monk, it can hurt.

Fire Mages are not ideal. You can do a lot with them, but you need to be pretty experienced with mage pvp. Even then, their impact is going to be less than some of the other overpowered classes - potentially even less than Arcane Mage, who really start to hurt if they're allowed to free cast Arcane Blast.

Fire can top damage charts in slow paced Alterac Valley games, though.

Users who are viewing this thread