US F2p caught at their own lies

inoobupro

Banned
Back in 2012-2013 I believe we had many threads on what gear a healer should use. A lot of TI users suggested Stamina, Intellect and Crit in that order but there were others who suggested Spirit and Haste and even made various intricate charts(of questionable validity) that indicated how Spirit helps your healing spells. There were many perpetrators of suggesting spirit/haste over stamina and intellect and today I am here to expose one of these players, Bop@xpoff.

Im not here to have a grudge but only to expose the truth :) ;) XD. Im the truthteller, remember that .

As one can see here Bop@Xpoff is NOT using any spirit gear on his priest and is instead advocating AGAINST spirit gear on my 500 life experimental spirit shaman.

UqeyFSk.jpg

in my 19 bgs I have not seen a a single f2p that was playing 19s use any spirit gear but instead are all using stats such as stamina, intellect and crit XD ;) :).

We have also joined on our 400 life experimental spirit geared druids and were met with a hail of slander.

As we can see by the photographic evidence other players have also tried to tell others to stop talking to me and my friend Heman and we were unjustly verbally attacked for attempting to use our spirit gears as was suggested on Twinkinfo.

NfDeHG4.jpg

LedNIKF.jpg

My question is :) Why were some of you contradicting yourselves telling people to use spirit and yet not using it yourselves XD ;) :)

#goodguynationagainstalldeceivers

Last edited:
I'm assuming this is on the cata private server? I think that chart was mine and yea haste>all back then. Still is, we just can't change anything anymore. It was stack stamina until you can survive the burst (comfortable with) then haste. If an item had spirit sure why not. Is it better than crit, at this level probably not. Really depends on the player and if they stacked mana pots.

I'm assuming this is on the cata private server? I think that chart was mine and yea haste>all back then. Still is, we just can't change anything anymore. It was stack stamina until you can survive the burst (comfortable with) then haste. If an item had spirit sure why not. Is it better than crit, at this level probably not. Really depends on the player and if they stacked mana pots.

Yes its the priv 19 server but 19s and 20-24 cata werent much different(except hunters getting more retarded ofc).

Sir what im saying is the player in question mentioned above was saying a complete contradiction that spirit isnt very useful for resto , when in fact he was one of the loudest proponents of spirit/haste>stamina/intellect on the forums.

Yes its the priv 19 server but 19s and 20-24 cata werent much different(except hunters getting more moronic ofc).

Sir what im saying is the player in question mentioned above was saying a complete contradiction that spirit isnt very useful for resto , when in fact he was one of the loudest proponents of spirit/haste>stamina/intellect on the forums.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suite it seems. He said for resto spirit doesn't do much, which is true. Shaman heals by comparison to all the other classes are extremely weak. You increase your throughput by stacking spellpower/intellect. They also make pretty good FCs making stamina of high value as well.

Not even sure why I logged on to tell you this because it's pretty widely known you're an autistic dipshit.

When a fire starts to burn, right, and it starts to spread
She gon’ bring that attitude home
Don’t wanna do nothing, what they like…

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suite it seems. He said for resto spirit doesn't do much, which is true. Shaman heals by comparison to all the other classes are extremely weak. You increase your throughput by stacking spellpower/intellect. They also make pretty good FCs making stamina of high value as well.

Not even sure why I logged on to tell you this because it's pretty widely known you're an autistic dipshit.

Zatox is correct. It also depends on your play style. Some people prefer to stack haste and heal from distance. And some people prefer to stack stamina and get a little closer to the action. Neither is better and neither is worse. It depends on the shamans role and the particular team make up.

/cheers

The problem is consumables are "not allowed"! Seen as a big no no by many of the non twinks in this community. At least the newer ones.

This guy is clearly trolling.
1. Bop Didn't play f2p in cata he was a gladiator at endgame
2. Bop was referring to the expansion known as Mist of Pandaria not Cataclysm.

Lol.

This guy is clearly trolling.
1. Bop Didn't play f2p in cata he was a gladiator at endgame
2. Bop was referring to the expansion known as Mist of Pandaria not Cataclysm.

Lol.

Sir I also said 2013 and even late 2012(which was MoP). Cata and MoP healers werent THAT much different at all :) ;) XD. Ok druids were mediocre instead of god tier, and in moP you could spam heals nonstop without going oom while having no spirit gear equipped. Thats about it. If anything spirit is even more important in the cataclysm expansion as one can actually run out of mana :) ;) XD.

Then you also took slightly more damage in cata aswell :) ;) XD

That damage discrepancy was eventually balanced out by multiple DPS buffs and the new enchants so you actually took more damage at the end of MoP :) ;) XD.

Sir I also said 2013 and even late 2012(which was MoP). Cata and MoP healers werent THAT much different at all :) ;) XD. Ok druids were mediocre instead of god tier, and in moP you could spam heals nonstop without going oom while having no spirit gear equipped. Thats about it. If anything spirit is even more important in the cataclysm expansion as one can actually run out of mana :) ;) XD.

Then you also took slightly more damage in cata aswell :) ;) XD

That damage discrepancy was eventually balanced out by multiple DPS buffs and the new enchants so you actually took more damage at the end of MoP :) ;) XD.

I know that u knew he was talking about Mist of Pandaria, that's why i said you were trolling by testing the information he gave you in the Cataclysm expansion instead of Mist of Pandaria.

Here is a F2P Rdruid Guide from Cata though incase you wanted to see this.
https://web.archive.org/web/2013012...com/forums/f148/mrcers-guide-f2p-druid-31205/

I know that u knew he was talking about Mist of Pandaria, that's why i said you were trolling by testing the information he gave you in the Cataclysm expansion instead of Mist of Pandaria.

Here is a F2P Rdruid Guide from Cata though incase you wanted to see this.
https://web.archive.org/web/2013012...com/forums/f148/mrcers-guide-f2p-druid-31205/
So you mean this guide actually solidifies my claim lol.Thats literally what I said that druids were mediocre compared to others ,it says right in that guide druid has the least burst healing. Its still very viable just because its a healer ( those things have always been super mongoloid). Oh yeah and he says its "viable vs melee"(because druids dont really have many things going for them so he had to throw in some sort of a smart looking sentence to makes druids look better on paper).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread