F2P can now go to Pandaria and make .....monks

just noticed MOP was added to the basic game, there are alot of items in MOP that have no level requirement at timeless isle and rares thru out pandaria. new factions to grind and tabards

78Jm1kT.jpg

You're getting sarcasm in response [MENTION=658]shanker[/MENTION] because there are at least 6 threads on this subject already.

just noticed MOP was added to the basic game, there are alot of items in MOP that have no level requirement at timeless isle and rares thru out pandaria. new factions to grind and tabards

You're totally right, and the rares AND celestial bosses are all free tag, like moonfang w/o the faction restriction. Awesome.

Shut up, my account is experiencing something terribl. I CANT CREATE MOOOONNKKKS!!

Patience, my old account finally got upgraded. They're probably trudging through millions of accounts.

Patience, my old account finally got upgraded. They're probably trudging through millions of accounts.

Patience Lenny, patience. Your druid (not even Feral at the time) was absolutely murdersauce in that AV the other day.

NO. I am inpatient. Never going to be patient, Blizzard SHOULD work on my account first. THEN OTHERS.

---
---
---
Lol.... Kiddin, good to kno

I just logged in about ten minutes ago and I can make monks on my unattached, 1 month old account now. Earlier this morning, I could not (was still in Cata mode, now in MoP mode). Maybe they finally fixed it for everyone? Or maybe I'm just late to the party.

Users who are viewing this thread