[F2P] Best classes for duo PvE

Hey all! Me and a friend are thinking of going around hunting rares/elites and we are wondering what classes do best as a duo in pve right now? Any tips? Are there any must have consumables as well

By the way! Are there any pve pve raiding guilds around?

Thanks!

For f2p at level 20, healers in general are given higher damage than the corresponding dps spec. Also, DOT spells are given higher damages and are, in general, instantly casted. So, DOT spells of healers are having very high damage. I played Restro druid which is particularly good in this area. Priest maybe good but i haven't played one. Resto shaman is good except the long CD.

I prefer mail/leather wearing casters that use intellect as the source of damage. That way, you can farm the wailing caverns armour set which is a big plus for f2p.

Don’t listen to the above if you want to kill higher level monsters. Spells will miss too much.

Holy Paladin / Druid as tank, Hunter as DPS and priest as heals is best you can get. If you only have a duo in mind, I’d go Holy Pal + Priest / Hunter, I’ve had a bunch of success duoing in such squad. Other classes will have problems with holding aggro or hit chance.

Don’t listen to the above if you want to kill higher level monsters. Spells will miss too much.

Holy Paladin / Druid as tank, Hunter as DPS and priest as heals is best you can get. If you only have a duo in mind, I’d go Holy Pal + Priest / Hunter, I’ve had a bunch of success duoing in such squad. Other classes will have problems with holding aggro or hit chance.

^

Take it from level 1 twinks if you want, OP. Hunters did all the soloing.

Your hunter can either kite aggro, or healer can heal aggro and just sit still to spam heals.

Users who are viewing this thread