F2P Arenas

Chops

Soccer Dad
Hello friends!

I was wondering if there was any interest in setting aside an evening to engage in some friendly arena matches. Or, perhaps, theres a group of you already doing that?

I enjoy random BG spam as much as the next person but it does get a tad frustrating after a while, what with all those 29s and such. And I have a theory that, left to themselves, F2P is probably the most balanced bracket in low level pvp and I'd enjoy a chance to prove that. And to make some sweet, sweet arena videos.

I know it would probably take a bit of coordination to get groups together and such, but the wargames command allows us to invite through bnet names and I'd like to see if that works. If it doesnt, coordinating skirmish ques would be the next best thing.

My p2p account is available to provide group invites both horde and ally side, so if this is something yall would be interested in, let me know. Even if its just a handful of us, we should be able to get some good 2v2 or 3v3 games.

Vets are, obviously, welcome to join us too provided you play it cool about throwing on some unenchanted gear.

Edit - I should also mention that Im available to heal/dps on horde or ally though I have a wider selection of better geared toons ally side.

I knew having 2 of every dungeon drop unenchanted in the game up to level 20 in tha bank would prove to be worth it one day

fr tho i'd be down fosho chops you have my btag

can also help forming the grps since I am p2p

Good initiative.

Don't hesitate to ask on the #battlegrounds channel of the lvl20 discord, I'm sure a lot of people would be interested.

The XPoff discord may help too.

When you say setting aside an evening, you don't mean 9:00am Central do you? :(

I've got a F2P (Linked) Priest and Rogue that haven't had much love lately. More than happy to do some arena with them if time ever aligned for us! ;)

I knew having 2 of every dungeon drop unenchanted in the game up to level 20 in tha bank would prove to be worth it one day
LOL I even keep a full "non grandfathered" set on every toon in case someone comes along and wants to run a tourney. Gotta put those gear stashes to use!

Good initiative.

Don't hesitate to ask on the #battlegrounds channel of the lvl20 discord, I'm sure a lot of people would be interested.

The XPoff discord may help too.
Yea, I figured having a team or two already queing might make it more enticing when I spammed those channels. But Im gonna hit em up

When you say setting aside an evening, you don't mean 9:00am Central do you? :(

I've got a F2P (Linked) Priest and Rogue that haven't had much love lately. More than happy to do some arena with them if time ever aligned for us! ;)
I mean, Im sure weekends align a bit more than week nights do. We'll find a time!

Hey guys! I'm gonna be around this Friday night (Saturday morning for you, @icehawk) and figured we'd give this a whirl.

@ohti @Edwaaardo yall still in?

@Fat Al @Celax yall interested?
Sure! Sounds fun.

I've been meaning to hop on WoW and get back into playing nightly, but haven't played much in November. Time to get back in. :)

Users who are viewing this thread