EU+US F2P Achievements boost with P2P

1. Exploration, you could finish off timeless isles in Panda section.
2. Pvp in cities, 5 kills in each opposite faction capital and 50 kills in your faction city.
3. If rich, obliterate legion potions (cheaper) or gear / scrap BFA armor/weapons.
4. Jewelcraft and Blingtron mini circuit game.
4. Fishing, tons left.
5. Reputations, buy Medallion of the Legion x 40 to get exalted with a solid 5 reputations for Legion. Farm up Pandaland scouts for BOA rep tokens for 5 panda reps

Think this should give you a solid start. You are going after character specific achievements?

1. Exploration, you could finish off timeless isles in Panda section.
2. Pvp in cities, 5 kills in each opposite faction capital and 50 kills in your faction city.
3. If rich, obliterate legion potions (cheaper) or gear / scrap BFA armor/weapons.
4. Jewelcraft and Blingtron mini circuit game.
4. Fishing, tons left.
5. Reputations, buy Medallion of the Legion x 40 to get exalted with a solid 5 reputations for Legion. Farm up Pandaland scouts for BOA rep tokens for 5 panda reps

Think this should give you a solid start. You are going after character specific achievements?
So my account is PURE F2P, so account achievements would still be with limitations of F2P, but yeah, I would go for anything possible (account wide as a pure F2P)
[doublepost=1585581195,1585578524][/doublepost]
Farm up Pandaland scouts for BOA rep tokens for 5 panda reps

I killed a scout, but I can't loot with my F2P, whys that?

For achievs, I'd say:
- timeless isle, really fun for me at least
- the pandaria achievs: killing rares, reading parchments
- exploration, easy to boost your achiev count if the HL has a 2-seat mount
- boost yourself on some reputations that need killing high level mobs like Golden Lotus to get a nice tabard and the achiev. Some other reps lead to titles.
- any world pvp achiev can be boosted with a high level account

The fun part in achievement hunting is also looking for which are doable on a 20 ;)

So my account is PURE F2P, so account achievements would still be with limitations of F2P, but yeah, I would go for anything possible (account wide as a pure F2P)
[doublepost=1585581195,1585578524][/doublepost]

I killed a scout, but I can't loot with my F2P, whys that?
Because lvl20s can't loot lvl31+ mobs :)

BfA content would get accessible to F2Ps once Shadowlands arrives (BfA would get included in our bundle of expansions)
Maybe even at prepatch? idk, i don't remember how it was for the transition legion-bfa ...

Users who are viewing this thread