F2P 3v3 Arena Championship + Day/Days able to play(poll)

What day/days your team is able to play | please select below

• Total voters

Trialmop

F2P Community Leader
Please sign your teams up and select the day/days that you would able to do so, this is in order to maximize the teams and make it easier for Maldiva/Dillypoo to stream the event.

I have to check that these dont interfere with 19s nwl matches but other than that these dates are good.

Hey guys I have been working and I have been in contact with other people forming teams. Blizzard is in contact with me also, they might provide me with special client for the tournament and they mentioned they would promote it on their website if I wanted to.

You might already know that I have top wow streamers/multi rank1 gladiators + blizzcon competitors and commentators willing to host the tourney.
I am trying to prepare as well as I can in order to have a smooth and fun tournament.
Maldiva is the most likely to stream this one but others might commentate with him. I have obtained a Tournament License from blizzard as well.
Thanks for the sign ups and support and hope to see you in the arena soon.

Just a fast update - I have been working behind the scenes , the 5th of December if not previously obvious will be the date.

So far there is
My team
Wizkidones team
suntosh team
manys team
delayed team
living team(if not on my own team)

there are 3 other people forming teams atm so every thing should be in place very soon.

What is some definite info about this event? Me robby and fondles are good to play just need to know when and time to get some comp picking going and some practice.

What is some definite info about this event? Me robby and fondles are good to play just need to know when and time to get some comp picking going and some practice.

Date is December 5th 2pm est
same rules as last time
up to 4 members 2 are allowed to have 1 alternative class.

Users who are viewing this thread