F2P 10v10 Wargame This Saturday!

Manny

Big Brain
Hey guys, it's Manny, as some of you know me.

I wanted to take the lead on helping the bracket become more active by introducing what I'm hoping is going to be the one of many more wargames to come on US realms!

This event will take place on Saturday November 14th and will be starting by 8:30 pm EST (5:30 pm PST/ 7:30 pm CST)

***PLEASE READ VERY CARFULLY***

The rules are simple and pretty much customary by this point:
1) F2p restricted gear, Guild BoA's are under consideration.
2) No ferals
3) Level 21 shadow priests are allowed
4) Max 2 of same class.

I understand some people hate the F2p restriction but it's to ensure the best balance in games :D

The roster will be filled out below in a first come first serve priority level but essential roles will be taken over another Dps spot. People who contact me outside TI will be given a spot if they are quick about doing so seeing as I don't want this to be Restricted to TI and instead to extend to our community.

In addition, when signing up PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave your BTAG and/or SKYPE on here OR pm it to me for purposes of communication for grouping.

* If you know that there is a likely chance of you being late for grouping time (which is 1 hour to 30 minutes before the start time) please make note of that in your post :D But if u fail to make it on time and I replace you by the time you log on it will not be my fault.*

Organized games take responsibility from organizers and those who want to attend, so please try to do the best you can as will I!!! :)

Rosters will be balanced out as best as possible to ensure the most fun out of these games!

Please leave your character armory link or the character name/class/spec/faction.

ALLIANCE:
Healer 1:Balancefury-Rdruid

Healer 2:Talarac-Rsham

Healer 3:Mary-Disc|Talarac(sub)

DPS 1:Robby-Arms Warrior

DPS 2:Light-Balance Druid

DPS 3:Riptides-Survival Hunter

DPS 4:Raylaus-Affliction Warlock

DPS 5:Albinocow-Combat Rogue

DPS 6: NEED BM MONK!!!!

FC:Shifty-FC Rdruid

HORDE:
Healer 1:Phron-Rsham

Healer 2:Need Disc Priest Here!!!

Healer 3:Locomotor-Rdruid

DPS 1:Original-Combat Rogue|Perk(sub)

DPS 2:Bop-Balance Druid

DPS 3:Kegz-BM Monk

DPS 4:Trial-Arms Warrior

DPS 5:Orc-Survival Hunter

DPS 6:Snug-Affliction Warlock

FC:Lenny-FC Rdruid

We will be using Skype and/or Curse (depending on your team's preference) to communicate seeing as it is very suitable to a 10 man call

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump!

These are going to be the premades we will see in legion with enchants not working in pvp, so get used to it now and come participate xD!

Alliance! Rsham, Mage, Warlock, Rogue, Ret.
Horde! Boomy.

Given I finish my 2's tourney in time I'd love to play. Pref warlock.

Horde RSham. I'll have to hope my internet is playing nice that day; link in sig (above the skeltan).

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump!

Will be updating roster soon with other people that messages me in game also.

Keep the sign ups coming!

Alliance: Any Paladin spec.

Horde: Any Shaman spec

Users who are viewing this thread