EU+US Eyasu's Mulligan for non-int toons

vic6string

Grandfathered
I noticed quite a few folks here have the Eyasu's Mulligan on hunters, DK's and other non-int characters, and can only assume it is for the burst you get during a proc. Question: is the burst really good enough to make it worth carrying a trink with no useful stats at all? I am thinking of using it on my BM hunter (to replace the chipped soul prism at 720), but don't want to splurge if the increase will be trivial. Of course, I'd look for one with a socket and/or leech, but even then it's hard to justify losing 258 of everything for a 20 second proc unless that proc is just ridiculous.

It's deffo worth it, however I wouldn't recommend using one without a socket. With socket, its awesome. The extra mastery you get it around or more then 50% if im not mistaken, which is alot. I have a 750 prism but I still use Eyasu's most of the time.

Just picked up an ilvl 835 Eyasu's Mulligan with leech and socket. How desirable is it?

Honestly, I use it over six-feather fan on my DK nowadays myself. Swap it in to blow up bosses, then swap it out back to six-feather while it is on cooldown. Though I honestly don't bother swapping that much anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread