Extinct Recruiting (Alliance)

Samhain

<Nagaz with Attitudez>
<Extinct> of Cenarius is looking for active 19 frost/arcane mages , enhance/ele shamans, fury warriors, and destro warlocks. Very helpful and active guild, lots of cool people, premade ready, we run randoms daily, so if you are tired of the lack of activity on your server come join us. : P

You may apply here or contact one of the following GM/officers in game Cenarius alliance side:

Øvêrkill

Såmhåin

Sacrifíce

Twinkosego

ßud

Yeah, one question: How do we know you have active members? This is the first time i've heard of this guild, what are the perks?

Okay this is like the 4th thread about this guild. It doesnt matter who the freak posts it, but it has been posted. Plz mod /close this because its pointless while there are 3more out there.

P.S. <3 u Sam :)

I've had a recruitment post in the recruitment area. So I will update it with that info if a mod closes this.

Thanks.

As the screenshot shows Cenarius has alot of 19s that are active. This was probably a peak amount when taken for JUST Extinct. Extinct has many that are on at varying times all day. Made in China also resides on Cenarius and mainly active PST time late afternoon thru late night. You will be able to find 19s to group with at most times of the day or night on Cenarius.

Users who are viewing this thread