Extinct - Cenarius US is Recruiting for Premades and Activity!

Dcm

idc
Greetings!

Currently, <Extinct> Cenarius US, Alliance, is recruiting for premades and activity! Since a few people have quit/taken a break since it is summer time, we are striving more then ever to get some activity.

For premades, we are currently not looking for anymore slots. As of now, we are just recruiting for activity and/or premade backup spots.

Requirements:

-AGM

-Current Faction Best in Slot (If you have gear from the other faction, that's a plus!)

-Vent/Mic

-Dedication

-BoA items (Helm isn't mandatory, but would be highly reccomended to have)

If you do not reach all of the requirements listed above but are interested in joining, please contact us when you do so.

Items/Consumables that will be provided to you:

-Rum

-Enchants

-BoE items (if they are best in slot)

People you should talk to if you are interested in joining: Ã￾cm, ßud, Esope, or Øvêrkill. One of us are almost always online. If not, feel free to shoot me a PM on here with your armory.

**Note**- As of now, we do not fund character transfers/factions. Although exceptions, at the slimmest chance, can be made.

Also, here's an update for you guys. Øvêrkill, former GM of Extinct, is now back in power as GM and he's here with us once more! :)

Cheers, and I hope to see you guys soon. <3

-Ã￾cm

Mage slot is filled!

Still looking for any and all classes.

Rogue slot is filled! But still recruiting. May have the FC slot or enhancement shaman slot filled soon.

Awesome said:
Bumping for a great guild :)

Thanks Awesome. <3

Wellllll if u guys xfer over one of my toons with boas ill make a pally FC :)

Edit: Ill get back to u later, i have better idea, will take only 3days :).

Not sure if any transfer can be funded at the time. But if you guys ever do end up getting over here, you're always welcome. <3

He's either quit the game or is taking a break.

Bump.

Welcome to our newest members: Ko, Drdeals, Kevikev, Koreytwo, and Snookie. :)

Well, they aren't REQUIRED, but they're highly reccomended. We have a rogue in the guild that has everything besides dual Shadowfang, so I wouldn't say no if you have BoA items.

Bumpity.

Still recruiting any class that is skilled/geared for activity.

For now, the FC might be needed, but is most likely just for a premade backup spot.

We are recruiting all and any classes just for guild activity. So for premades, I can't make many promises. =/

Users who are viewing this thread