Explorer of F2P: 100% SOLO

Vyvenem

I've explored what I believe to be every place possible that a F2P can explore completely alone. If I missed anywhere, please let me know! Also, if someone could tell me how to walk to Deepholm and Quel'Danas, that'd be great... :)

Side note, I also passed 5k achievement points!

explore1.png

explore2.png

I've explored what I believe to be every place possible that a F2P can explore completely alone. If I missed anywhere, please let me know! Also, if someone could tell me how to walk to Deepholm and Quel'Danas, that'd be great... :)

Side note, I also passed 5k achievement points!

View attachment 17951
View attachment 17952
Congrats dude you’re fucking crazy, I would kms trying to do all the shit ur doing

Grats man. I know from doing it myself on a 10 how insane it is trying to cheese into places you shouldn't be capable of reaching just to get that spot marked as Explored, all before 2 Person Mounts (of any kind). And oh the deaths.

Also, well done on cropping all those images into neat packages!

Seeing you complete Hyjal makes me wonder just how nuts you must've driven yourself.

Then again, looking through your achieves, I'd say the same thing about getting BB King on your pure FTP. That sounds like driving yourself completely round the bend.

Yo, first of all congrats! Second, thre is a way to get to deepholm as F2P, but you need to make a shaman alt.....During the chain quest to get the enchancement artifact weapon, Doomhamer, you will get ported to the Deepholm area...And the best thing is that Therazane will also give you a Air elemental that you can use to fly around the area, and explore it all without getting killed alot of times. Worst part? the elemental is slow, like walking speed slow :(. I know that you technically won't have all the achievments on ONE character, but you can have it as a F2P.

Seeing you complete Hyjal makes me wonder just how nuts you must've driven yourself.

Then again, looking through your achieves, I'd say the same thing about getting BB King on your pure FTP. That sounds like driving yourself completely round the bend.

Hyjal was not bad. As a hunter at least, if you're geared up and have a lot of utility skills, you can take out enemies slowly and make your way through. Storm Peaks, on the other hand...

BB King took over a dozen deaths per leader, each death was a 2-3 minute corpse run, and the rifle has a CAST TIMER. It was the only achievement I focused on that entire day.

thre is a way to get to deepholm as F2P, but you need to make a shaman alt

Bummer. I know I'll be missing some achievements by not playing certain classes, but this account is to show what ANY class SHOULD be able to do alone. Exploration was just a combination of walking, dying, darkmoon cannon, and goblin glider which are available to everyone.

absolute legend!
Hey Chops, made it to Vashjir on this toon (20 Druid ftp), did the Obsidium and Elementium from Uldum, that place is pretty ez actually. Got my Cata Eng to 75.
My issue currently is trying to get to VashJ now on my Warrior Ayshe, have tried like 4 times with Darkmoon Skate, get real close, but keep dying to fatigue, on druid I just made it to Sandy Beach area.
Then, corpse walk out and die to fatigue, even managed to rez and mount once, but died again.
Any advice, besides get Sea Turtle, unless that is faster than the Skate?
[doublepost=1610147910,1610147753][/doublepost]Also, how do you feel about the Hunger of the Pack 6STR/9Crit, 30% speed buff after kill as other trinket besides Ghost Iron D?
Been going back and forth between it and Pitmaster from the DMF

Congrats dude you’re fucking crazy, I would kms trying to do all the shit ur doing
To me, this is the entire reason and fun to F2Ps. Pushing the boundaries, and seeing just what can be done with the limitations.

I'm pretty sure it's the only reason I even occasionally play anymore.

Excellent work, as always!

To me, this is the entire reason and fun to F2Ps. Pushing the boundaries, and seeing just what can be done with the limitations.

I'm pretty sure it's the only reason I even occasionally play anymore.

Excellent work, as always!
Hence why I pay for my account. I did F2P account one time and I was struggling to be cool like you weirdos lol

My issue currently is trying to get to VashJ now on my Warrior Ayshe, have tried like 4 times with Darkmoon Skate, get real close, but keep dying to fatigue, on druid I just made it to Sandy Beach area.
Then, corpse walk out and die to fatigue, even managed to rez and mount once, but died again.
Any advice, besides get Sea Turtle, unless that is faster than the Skate?

IIRC, all swim mounts move at the same speed. The only difference is that the turtle also moves at walking speed on land, while the rest just despawn out of water.

Still, in addition to Vyvenem's point that the angler's fishing raft is amazing utility once you unlock it, there's the simple fact that city fishing dailies will sometimes drop water walking potions. I was able to get to Vashj'ir before Shadowlands opened everything up by just using a 160% mount, finding a place off the Dun Morogh shore that minimized travel through fatigue waters, and using water walking. (From mount equipment, but water walking is water walking.)

Updated 4:40 CST ---- just re-try to cross via Fishing Raft and had Skyterror" Personal Delivery System and no heavy fatigue this time. Skyterror" Personal Delivery System doesn't work in Dun Morogh (says wrong zone on use)

Anyone encountering a "recent" faster fatiguing issue with going from Dun Morogh to Vashj'ir via a F2P/Vet lvl 20 ? I made it across with my Dwarf rogue using the Sea Turtle/Fishing Raft, last week (on Aerie Peak). I tried my Troll Druid on Bleeding Hollow after Tuesday this week at the same relative spot as I did with my Dwarf trying unsuccessfully via aqua from, then with fishing raft and another attempt with the sea turtle. I seem to encounter fatigue faster and dying just as I see the edge of Vashj'ir approaching the bottom.

I have not tried other F2P.Vet characters yet.

Next attempt will be with the Garrison Goblin Workshop items if the "Skyterror" Personal Delivery System or XD-57 "Bullseye" Guided Rocket Kit spawn as I have not the Darkmoon Cannon on my Druid yet.

I will try these from Dun Morogh shore nearest Vashj'ir.

I am Chromie Time to Legion (if that matters?)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread