EU+US Experience gains with XP turned OFF

I spent some time questing around with XP off last night and couldnt get the game to give me XP.

1. Are you POSITIVE your XP is turned off?

2. Is the xp elimination buff visible?

3. Is this a toon thats had it turned on and off multiple times?

4. Has the account been subbed on and off multiple times?

5. Is your XP bar actually filling? Or are you just seeing the purple "XP gained" text on the screen?

Sorry these are such obvious questions but I'm trying to recreate this as best I can and didn't have any luck
I should've taken a screenshot.

1. Yes, when I hit 20 I turned it off.
2. Yes
3. No, new toon so only turned off once.
4. No
5. There was no xp bar after I turned it off. The last dungeon I did prior to turning off xp got me about halfway to 21. After questing and then turning on xp before my sub ran out, my xp was 3/4 to level 21. Every quest I did gave around the same xp. The quests even said that I'd be awarded that much xp.

I should've taken a screenshot.

1. Yes, when I hit 20 I turned it off.
2. Yes
3. No, new toon so only turned off once.
4. No
5. There was no xp bar after I turned it off. The last dungeon I did prior to turning off xp got me about halfway to 21. After questing and then turning on xp before my sub ran out, my xp was 3/4 to level 21. Every quest I did gave around the same xp. The quests even said that I'd be awarded that much xp.
*Joe Rogan voice* That's wild, man

Alright, I'll keep dicking around and see if I can recreate it but I feel like it's def a bug worth reporting.

I spent some time questing around with XP off last night and couldnt get the game to give me XP.

1. Are you POSITIVE your XP is turned off?

2. Is the xp elimination buff visible?

3. Is this a toon thats had it turned on and off multiple times?

4. Has the account been subbed on and off multiple times?

5. Is your XP bar actually filling? Or are you just seeing the purple "XP gained" text on the screen?

Sorry these are such obvious questions but I'm trying to recreate this as best I can and didn't have any luck

Another very small random thing it could be is a combiantion of these above plus IF you use the addon bartender and you click the "status bar" this displays the exp and rep and AP bar when leveling etc. Maybe in bartender you got it turned off but the actual xp on? Idk wish you luck i dont recall getting this on my characters so hopefully its just a weird bug of sorts

Users who are viewing this thread