EU+US Experience gains with XP turned OFF

Also no idea why you wouldn't want veterans to die, you like f2p twinking more I thought?
I play both but yes I prefer f2p and yes, vets dying would make f2p the last twink bracket.

But I don't want other brackets (or other styles, in this case) to die. That sucks, even if I would personally benefit from it. I don't like seeing people have to shelve toons they've been putting years of time into. Why would i?

I play both but yes I prefer f2p and yes, vets dying would make f2p the last twink bracket.

But I don't want other brackets (or other styles, in this case) to die. That sucks, even if I would personally benefit from it. I don't like seeing people have to shelve toons they've been putting years of time into. Why would i?

Well you didn't seem to care that much when people were glitching into bgs a few months back.

Glitching is scumbag behavior. I wish they didn't have to glitch to play. These are not mutually exclusive positions.

Are you so mentally busted that you need this spelled out?

Not even going to go into how contradicting this post is, have a good day sir.

He's just being a triggered kid as usual. Im surprised that he looked that old in one of his nonsensical diet posts
He is obviously finding it hard to keep up this fake "im a changed man" attitude after his little vacation

He's just being a triggered kid as usual. Im surprised that he looked that old in one of his nonsensical diet posts
He is obviously finding it hard to keep up this fake "im a changed man" attitude after his little vacation

Excuse me? Can you not say things you have no idea what your talking about? Thanks.

Excuse me? Can you not say things you have no idea what your talking about? Thanks.
Seriously had enough of your two-faced ass lmao
You swap opinions so fast it seems more like you have no idea what you actually stand for
One moment you say exploiting xp bug is fine and suddenly you say "fuck xp glitchers" like lol
Leopards dont change their spots

Apologies in advance if I "distract" anyone by getting-back to the actual thread-subject... :p

I noticed today as I turned in quests on my XP OFF toon that I still received ~100ish experience per turn in. When I turned my XP back on in preparation for my sub expiring tomorrow, I noticed my experience bar was quite a bit further a long than what it had been prior to me turning it off.
So if I'm reading that correctly... your XP-bar was gone, but the Chat/SCT was still reporting specific xp-gains? Bizarre! :eek:

I tried doing a few quests quests on my only locked character (a Lvl-1 F2P that I made for The Great Gnomeregan Run) for ya', but I couldn't reproduce it... although I suppose it's possible that at Lvl-1 my potential "locked gains" are <1xp each and thus not being reported.

I also noticed that my "Experience Eliminated" buff is no longer displayed, even though my XP was definitely locked and the bar was hidden. :confused:

test this for me because I've done like well over 100 quests and am now mortified to turn my xp back on to see
It sounds like if you were actually "at risk", you'd be seeing the xp-gains reported.

Isn't there that xp reduction debuff when doing partied content with someone that has their xp off in a party, like 95% reduction or whatever. Maybe that reduction is overriding the regular experience off debuff and giving you experience (at a really small amount) instead of nullifying all experience gains like before? If that's the case its probably a bug(hopefully).
The "programmer" in me really likes this theory... the evidence doesn't seem to support it, but maybe it's still related somehow?

Seriously had enough of your two-faced ass lmao
You swap opinions so fast it seems more like you have no idea what you actually stand for
One moment you say exploiting xp bug is fine and suddenly you say "fuck xp glitchers" like lol
Leopards dont change their spots
Ok once again you are not making any sense, you do not even know what my viewpoints are do you?

Apologies in advance if I "distract" anyone by getting-back to the actual thread-subject... :p

So if I'm reading that correctly... your XP-bar was gone, but the Chat/SCT was still reporting specific xp-gains? Bizarre! :eek:
Yep, no xp bar but was still getting ~150xp per quest :(

Yep, no xp bar but was still getting ~150xp per quest :(
I spent some time questing around with XP off last night and couldnt get the game to give me XP.

1. Are you POSITIVE your XP is turned off?

2. Is the xp elimination buff visible?

3. Is this a toon thats had it turned on and off multiple times?

4. Has the account been subbed on and off multiple times?

5. Is your XP bar actually filling? Or are you just seeing the purple "XP gained" text on the screen?

Sorry these are such obvious questions but I'm trying to recreate this as best I can and didn't have any luck

Users who are viewing this thread