Exorsus - Mythic Emerald Nightmare World First

MMO-Champion

wowmini.png
Patch 7.1 PTR - Build 22685, Patch 7.0.3 Hotfixes - September 28

Exorsus - Mythic Emerald Nightmare World First
Mythic Emerald Nightmare has been cleared by Exorsus. Congratulations to them.

Continue reading...

I'm actually shocked that there are still people who care about "hard core Raiding" in WoW anymore. I gave that up back in WotLK.

Hard to call it "hardcore" when the entire progression is done in little to no time anymore.

Shit just came out like 24 hours ago and has been completed on the hardest difficulty.

Back in the day it took MONTHS.

It's easier to find and recruit skilled players than it was "back in the day" and raiding hasn't gotten easier for lack of more difficult boss mechanics. People are more experienced now and there sure as hell wasn't a fatbosstv that everyone knew about.

Still don't give a fuck though. The storyline used to make sense. Sylvannas would have shoved a dark arrow up Greymane's ass back in the day. Varian Wrynn pointing his sword at Vol'jin and saying "I will end you" in MoP is the dumbass cringey storytelling we've had for the last three expansions. Wrath was the peak of good storytelling. I don't care as much what happens now when I beat the bad guy cause it'll probably be dumb.

A legendary belt or some bracers? Compare that to shadowmourne or valanyr........"durrrr got my first legendary farming murloc balls" yay grats! They really screwed the pooch on this one.

Hard to call it "hardcore" when the entire progression is done in little to no time anymore.

Shit just came out like 24 hours ago and has been completed on the hardest difficulty.

Back in the day it took MONTHS.
Which is exactly why I'm shocked anyone still cares. WoW hasn't been 'Hard' in a very long time.

Vanilla was "hard" because most players were new. Most mobs lack mechanics, and cc'ing them so that you had to kill them one by one wasn't hard, just very tedious.

Now this is truly a "World's First". Similar to what I have been stating here for years.

I'm actually shocked that there are still people who care about "hard core Raiding" in WoW anymore. I gave that up back in WotLK.

There are more PvEers than PvEer in WoW.
Considering the ratio of Hardcore PvE to PvP players one would think that there would be far more players with grandfathered PvE achievements. That is not the case though.

Users who are viewing this thread