US Excuses

you guys are dogshit

(not talking about gsc)

Plus we didn't kill EFC once after he crossed. If anything, we lost as a team. Throwing the blame on 1 guy is nonsensical. Sure I fucked up. We all did. That doesn't mean the game is entirely my fault.

idk why people dont understand that people make mistakes sometimes, making a thread like this is actually so childish LOL. atleast they'll realize their mistake and get better, while you are just complete shit and always will be @Iild

Reactions: Mvq
There's a reason MVQ wasn't picked to play on the winning TC team last year.
He's not good that shows from the last few games and the fact he wasn't picked for the winning TC team and that he wasn't picked for SR when he was the most active fc from there when he played with them.
As fake and gay as I think the excuses are its obvious it's about 85% mvqs fault

If they had won this would have been a gloating thread instead.
I guess they lost.

That is why it always a good idea to be gracious winner. Sooner or later you will have to be a gracious loser as well.

/cheers

No one likes mvq tbh.

idk why people dont understand that people make mistakes sometimes, making a thread like this is actually so childish LOL. atleast they'll realize their mistake and get better, while you are just complete shit and always will be @Iild

mvq has been making mistakes in every competitive game since his twinks were made, i'm still waiting for him to realise his mistakes and get better.

p.s you've never seen me play, whereas ive seen you play so i cant take this comment seriously.

There's a reason MVQ wasn't picked to play on the winning TC team last year.
He's not good that shows from the last few games and the fact he wasn't picked for the winning TC team and that he wasn't picked for SR when he was the most active fc from there when he played with them.
As fake and gay as I think the excuses are its obvious it's about 85% mvqs fault
Mvq won the Twinkcup last year

Users who are viewing this thread