Ex bis 70 rogue - curious on what to do now?

~Iz~

OG
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/thrall/nevermìnd

Hey all... I haven't played in a bit, and this rogue used to be my baby. I was curious if leveling up to 29 was the thing to do now and if any of my old gear was worth having? Or if it would just be in the best interest to leave this old toon as a time capsule and start something fresh?

Hey all... I haven't played in a bit, and this rogue used to be my baby. I was curious if leveling up to 29 was the thing to do now and if any of my old gear was worth having? Or if it would just be in the best interest to leave this old toon as a time capsule and start something fresh?

I mean if you wanna keep it as a thing to look back on thats the best bet, but if you wanna keep playing ur character your best interests are to lvl to 29, if u have any rare items u wanna keep, etc

keeping ur twink at 27, the only thing I can see that being worth is having a slightly easier time soloing dungeons but that's not really worth, and at 29 sub rogue has basically their entire kit, which is hella fun

I’m internally struggling on the same question. I’m leaning more towards 29 because raids are at 30 and there is no benefit at 27 over 29 and 70 as we know it will never be the same. I think it’s worth to play the toon regardless of if you stay or level, ive just been playing mine at 27 and it’s been fine

I don’t know if anyone has told you, or if you’ve leveled to 29- but BC raids are only accessible at level 30 currently. Not sure if it’s going to be lowered to the actual level you get to use it (27), but as of now, if you have SW/BT gear I think you’ll have more sockets than what is currently available

I don’t know if anyone has told you, or if you’ve leveled to 29- but BC raids are only accessible at level 30 currently. Not sure if it’s going to be lowered to the actual level you get to use it (27), but as of now, if you have SW/BT gear I think you’ll have more sockets than what is currently available
the older strength using characters not only have the ex70 gears with sockets, their gems remains the old values .. agil and int gems were nerfed but not the strength gem .. i have a number of agil and intel characters which i should have played but didnt and now their gems are not any special anymore .. which is why i was thinking .. if i dont play my strength toons, they will be nerfed too .. just raised them to lvl29, they dont need to be lvl30, cos they are already having the lvl30 gears.

Nothing special about lvl27. Just don't want level my 70s(27).
Hmm.. But they are no longer 70 .. I have the same thinking Initially.. Then it occurs to me, my mind need to switch, because there is no more 70, need to adjust to the new lvls from now on

Your old 70twink should retain epic flyer if you bough it which is now grandfathered for twinks because it requires lvl30 for 150% and 40 for 280%

Hmm.. But they are no longer 70 .. I have the same thinking Initially.. Then it occurs to me, my mind need to switch, because there is no more 70, need to adjust to the new lvls from now on
I know

One of my main reasons is i use 2 battlenet accounts, One with my twinks i'm using for classic(In mid of getting rank 14) so I like to create some new twinks on my other account so i have something to play when waiting for Ques on classic =)

Users who are viewing this thread