EU+US Everything Wrong With The PTR Transmog System

Mvq

2016 TC Champion
Currently we're not going to be able to Transmog any other armor type than our Main one. (Druid can only Transmog Leather, Priest can only Transmog Cloth, Warrior can only Transmog Plate and so on)

This is really frustrating for lower levels and especially Twinks as BiS is extremely often not our main armor type.

Also, we can't currently hide our Cloak or Head unless it's our main armor type. This is a huge problem aswell since the BiS Head item for all Twinks will be an item without an Armor type. [item="87213" /]

Give this thread a Thumps up so Blizzard can be made aware of it: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745146631

Uhm wtf lol u can hide your cloak and what do you mean armor type? not like there is plate and mail cloaks etc rofl

You can't hide your Helm unless it's your main armor type, you're right that there is no other cloak armor types. Idk why I wrote that.

It is a complete madness for my pally with shitload of tmogs. Not only i have to find extra bag slots to tmog everything while i can, i have to keep eye on possible replacements for mail - plate changed items. just mad.

I believe people don't fully understand how much this will affect them if they in to tmoging.

Should be as it is now: if you can use it - you can tmog it.

ummmm i think the ilvl thing is pretty irrelevant many people already tested and unless you have SS of ilvl boosting your stats im sure that gear doesnt affect stats.

ummmm i think the ilvl thing is pretty irrelevant many people already tested and unless you have SS of ilvl boosting your stats im sure that gear doesnt affect stats.

I'll post a Screenshot later.

As a Resto Druid you need 492 iLvl or 30,75 avg. iLvl for +1 Intellect and 679 iLvl or 42,4375 avg. iLvl for +2 Intellect.

Not sure for the Stamina stuff. I'll post some pics later.

^ what??
mvq I'm not trying to be mean but where the hell do you pull all these "statistics" from?

Guys, make sure to test it all in arenas or bgs. llvl have no effect outside bgs.

Guys, make sure to test it all in arenas or bgs. llvl have no effect outside bgs.
This and yes iLvL scaling for 0.1% Stats per 1 average iLvL IS active for all Levels 10-110 inside Battlegrounds come Legion, Blizz has stated this numerous times. It makes me laugh that we still have idiots that haven't bothered to follow anything about Legion and just make shit up to suit themselves. The best part is some dumbass who adds 8 iLvL (not 8 average iLvL) and yells "SEE it doesn't work, here's my proof" rofl. Also those fools that don't get that 0.1% will take a while to add even 1 Stat when you have such low numerical values like you would in this Bracket. Math is hard.

Users who are viewing this thread