Everything concerning PvP on EU realms with 50s,51,-59. Arena, World Pvp, Dueling,etc

Samadius

50-59 Coordinator
Hi All,

I thought I would create a thread regarding 50-59 pvp, especially 50, and possible 51 (if there are any except for me, and some other guy I remember I read an article about on another twink website, possible down now)

Well a little about me for those who don't know me.

I started twinking in the 29 bracket back in vanilla, (twinked shortly in 19 also) and in BC I moved up to 49 and twinked at 49 till the exp-lock and a few years after the exp-lock had some exp off bg's running on the former blackout battlegroup and since those times I have been twinking at 50 and 51. I just returned after about 2 years break from wow.

Now I am updating my 50 and 51 twinks and looking for some activity, I am not as most people at 50 also interested in the pvp part, but I am also up for any pve scenario.

Located on Draenor-EU.

Battle Net ID: Andrakla#2568

If you have any questions regarding the bracket, history, gearing, classes, pvp, pve etc. please don't hesitate to ask.

This thread is meant for any 50-59 players on EU that are also interested in doing some pvp, and as we obviously aren't many, I hope this thread will be the place where we can gather and meetup and arrange some activity.

Users who are viewing this thread