Event - "Love is in The Air " (2019)

Yep, I just farmed one and it's pretty cool. Wonder if you can use it in the BGs too?

In case you were wondering: The ' Love Boat ' works at ' Arathi Basin '

upload_2019-2-20_12-29-13.png

Finally :)

Does anyone want to form a raid (Alliance side) for the Love Magnet Achievement?

You just need one friend and 25 minutes to do that achiev'.
The buff stacks and has a 5 minutes duration.
Each time your friend shoot you with the love ray, the duration reset to 5 minutes, and you get another stack on your buff.

(I also heard that buffs from different people don't stack, so that the only way to complete that achiev' is with only one friend ... but I haven't tried that ^^ so I can't confirm)

Each time your friend shoot you with the love ray, the duration reset to 5 minutes, and you get another stack on your buff.

(I also heard that buffs from different people don't stack, so that the only way to complete that achiev' is with only one friend ... but I haven't tried that ^^ so I can't confirm)
I confirm it.

I confirm it.

Whoa! I feel dumb! Thanks guys! I guess I thought the cooldown was longer.

I know it's said in main post, but just to confirm. https://www.wowhead.com/item=22206/bouquet-of-red-roses#dropped-by can't drop off Godfrey in SFK normal? Reason I ask is because people say cata dungeons drop on both heroic and normal.

I think it was in some comments on Wowhead, but multiple people said that it drops from cata dungeons in both difficulties, EXCEPT for Deadmines & Shadowfang in which it only drops in heroic mode.

Users who are viewing this thread