EU’s best classic raiding guild recruiting!

Hello everyone,

Are you a classic wow player? Enjoying the level 60 bracket and wanna raid like you used to do back in the days? Deck me out is your solution!

We are Deck me Out, located on The Sha’tar (alliance). Probably one of the largest classic raiding guilds out there in EU/US (over 600 members).

Since the beginning of 2011 we raid all classic content EVERY week non top with only 60’s! That means we are no boosting guild and only accept classic gear in raids (no dk’s no monks no panda’s). PvP we don’t do alot these days simply cause the bg’s are dead. But when you feel like pvping, feel free to make PvP events!

The reason why we are recruiting is because our turn up for raids is lowering. Were we used to be with around 30+ people in raids, we are now with 15-25. So because of that we are doing some advertising to recruit more people and making the community larger again. There are alot of people trying to set up new guilds and we want them to know that there is a guild like this already active for over 2 years.

Also, we accept crossrealm players within our raids. So when you wanna try out a raid, you are more then welcome!

If you want more info, search for us on YouTube or visit our website Deck me out Official Website

You could also contact one of ingame members or one of our officers: Ramae, Tyrallion, Litlebunny, Búrzum, Kimmah, Ecom or Siilf.

See you soon!
kapi

(What is a Pryamid? - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Kapi I haven't seen you the last raids I joined, wut you doing? Or were you there on an alt :p

- Scum

Users who are viewing this thread