EU WTS Silvershell Leggings.

WTS Silvershell Leggings.

I have them on Wildhammer, Horde side. I'm not willing to transfer, so you'd have to transfer to collect. Start bidding. =)

Honest recommendation, dump them ASAP.

I had a set I picked up for 18g a month or so ago. I was going to put them on a 49 ret pally but after the 3.1 PTR changes decided to sell them. I put them up at a 1000-2500g auction didn't get a nibble. Put them up for 500-995g sold them for 500g.

Honestly, no one that reads this board is going to invest in a transfer or thousands of gold on BOE pants anymore given what's been dominating the front page and message boards the past few days. Post them for an obscene price and hope for the best. The sooner you can be rid of them the better.

Eveill said:
Honest recommendation, dump them ASAP.

I had a set I picked up for 18g a month or so ago. I was going to put them on a 49 ret pally but after the 3.1 PTR changes decided to sell them. I put them up at a 1000-2500g auction didn't get a nibble. Put them up for 500-995g sold them for 500g.

Honestly, no one that reads this board is going to invest in a transfer or thousands of gold on BOE pants anymore given what's been dominating the front page and message boards the past few days. Post them for an obscene price and hope for the best. The sooner you can be rid of them the better.

The leg armor thing is a bug, it's not working on 60/70/80 chars either. It'll be fixed.

But ty for the advice <3

It's not a bug. They ARE working on level 70 and 80 characters.

They're going bye bye.

EDIT: 9:20PM EDT your Silvershells are now worth 100g. Hope you ditched them.

Users who are viewing this thread