EU EU Wargames Every Friday/Saturday 21:00 Server Time.

Spellpower

Grandfathered
I hear alot of people don't know about the wargames going on EU 19s so i'm gonna bring you up to speed.

So for the last 3-4? weeks now there has been wargames on EU horde every Friday/Saturday @21:00 server time. Mostly gonna try for Guild vs Guild one of the days and then plebmades the other day.

Sadly its only people from <Defectum> on Hellscream/Aggramar and people from <Better luck next timer> on Draenor joining the wargame. but there are so many other twinks and guilds out there and it would be nice to see other guild forming team and joining the game. #WTBALLYTEAMS!

If you are not joining wargames and get some exp it will only be harder to form a team later on or join one of the teams with much more exp.

There are some classes/spec which are not very viable in the wargames and could get you excluded from the games
Warrior: All specs
Warlock: All specs
Paladin: All specs
Hunter: BM
Monk: BM/WW
Shaman: Enh
Priest: SP/holy
Druid: Guardian/feral
Mage: Frost

Pretty much anything els is viable

Only seems like 2 guilds are making 10man team for wargames
Defectum-Hellscream/Aggramar
Better Luck Next Time-Draenor

It would be nice to see some more active guild pushing to make a team for wargames.

Feel free to drop a comment if you want to know more about the wargames and whats going on in the EU 19s bracket.

people where are you???
Stormscale?
Aszune?
Outland?
Al'akir?
Ravenrest?

Shame I can’t play just yet but good job keeping up the activity.
A lot of respect.

Bump.

Good FC's are specifically in demand. Even if you're intermediate, as long as you are able to learn, you're very much needed.

Also worth noting, that the plebmades are mostly horde vs horde most of the time, with the rare occurrences of 10-man alliance teams in between (last alliance team was in pre patch). If you have an alliance 10-man, you're welcome to arrange some games.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread