EU vs NA?

Lu_woo

Grandfathered
I am EU based but have been playing Classic on NA servers as I've followed a bunch of twink friends.

The twink guild since became inactive, BG queue times increased, I got burned out and quit WoW.

Now I'm thinking of coming back. But this time I'm considering of rerolling to EU where I'm not 7 hours ahead of server time (so I can form dungeon groups / raid / pvp during peak times), have decent latency etc.

But I'm not sure about starting everything again - in terms of lvling, building twinks etc.
To help make up my mind - could someone shed some light on what the twinking scene is on EU servers? Is it any better to what the NA servers can offer around 12:00-16:00h server time? Anything else to consider?

Last edited:
If the leaks are true that TBC will be launched early May, and I assume the Classic community will move to TBC, then wherever you decide to invest time now shouldn’t be a wasted effort. I would expect more active queues in May.

TBC May this year? Jesus
[doublepost=1609863914,1609863706][/doublepost]Also, what are the servers to join for twinking in EU?

Users who are viewing this thread