eu plebmades

eu tink

hi so any1 want to play eu plebmades coz NA times are fukd and pugs suck let me know

I'm down. Last time I tried forming it was cancer xd

Took forever to get people, even with a weeks notice in advance.

Then ofc. the EU classic happened, which is people leaving because,

1) Tilting
2) Don't have time for more than 1 game, so I still play lululululul
3) ?????????????????

Whatever is fair I guess, can't/won't force anyone to play, but it gets super fkn tilting spending that much time on something and it just turns to shit. It's tilting for the people who wants to play as well. My concern for EU is that there's not much initiative for participation. It's basically always the same select few. I don't see a lot of new faces. Due to this, the playerpool is rather scarce, which means it's hard to fill roles when people leave.

I don't know if it's because random EU twinks don't know xpoff exists, or simply don't involve themselves with the community. It's an actual issue. US seem to have the numbers, making it seemingly effortless to fill roles if someone leaves.

Plebmades is for everyone, of all skill-levels. We balance the teams around that. Nothing to fear.

Id love to play plebs on EU if they could actually reliably happen, Cant play US ones since they happen at like 3am my time lmao.

Id love to play plebs on EU if they could actually reliably happen, Cant play US ones since they happen at like 3am my time lmao.

Can try setting up some, but the quality won't be the same as on US where they have a "plebmading culture", so to speak. People just have to understand that EU plebs will have to develop. And instantly quitting after 1-2 games doesn't develop anything. If anything, it does the opposite.

Sounds good, practially not that likely due to reasons which mba slightly covered. Reason this won't have a consitency are following:

- people are to young, therefore not mature enough I guess
- they don't take constructive suggestions even 'tho they're trash
- lack of voice and therefore quality
- 1 game mentality; selfishness
- overly sensitive (need their safe space)

and the last reason which on the contrary isn't highly correlated with reason#1 is that we stack classes which can be very annoying whether it is building or replacing. It consumes a lot of valueable time.

I noticed site activity is not very prevalent on the US side either @Bestworld. @ShinyHero advertises the site in WSGs with a macro’d post, which i think is great to market the site. For this to continue, we need to make sure some of the stickied threads (19s directory) are up to date so the site is helpful to new users.

Someone should make a Google docs or something and just have ppl sign up with name/class etc and just schedule it on a weekend fri/sat/sun since i think most ppl can make those days.

Someone should make a Google docs or something and just have ppl sign up with name/class etc and just schedule it on a weekend fri/sat/sun since i think most ppl can make those days.

Yes. Those are literally the only days I'm free to do it as well.
[doublepost=1523350673,1523350569][/doublepost]
if this happened then we could finally witness quack at his full potential without MS issues, this would be a dream come true

The boy Romeo.

why doesnt someone just make an official thread and just schedule them once every weekend; i know people cant be sacked with responsibility but if we had one or two dedicated people doing it then it might get some traction

why doesnt someone like zioni, mvq etc form wargames

or get some people from US to come eu and help form/fill

why doesnt someone like zioni, mvq etc form wargames

or get some people from US to come eu and help form/fill

Last wargames I played was formed by Ripduck (who also plays US). Was on 29's though.

I think what Ripduck ran into was what the other people who tried to get some wargames going experienced as well,
which is a select few showing up, and then leaving for various reasons after 1-2 games. Seeing as it's only a few people every time, it's hard to fill the gaps. So basically, you spent a good chunk of time coordinating everything for very little value.

Eu wargames will only last, If Eu understands that some twinks right now aren't as skilled. So to fill every weekend there will be times where you'll have to pull someone who isn't as experienced, but is willing to learn. If you just rage and /afk or whatever you babies tend to do... it'll not last. How about engaging and having a more (Lets play on EU) type of vibe rather than competitiveness straight away. I am not saying the games will not be competitive... Sugar we got some of the best twinks, but will not last if we act the same we've been acting for years.

Last edited:
if this happened then we could finally witness quack at his full potential without MS issues, this would be a dream come true
Will you be joining for your one and done game or you too busy getting lobbed in RBG xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread