(EU) Perfect 9/9 Runed Ring of the Eagle for sale

Deesick

Legend
At this point, gauging interest as this is the only one I know in existence or at least the only one seen on EU since the release of Classic.

Feel free to PM if you're interested in it. I'm not putting a price on it yet but happy to chat if anyone has some ideas in mind :)

Cheers!

It's certainly a nice piece to have for the novelty of how rare it is. It's not so good that people will go out of their way for it. Especially for Horde with access to Eye of Orgimmar. It's no spellshock leggings.

At this point, gauging interest as this is the only one I know in existence or at least the only one seen on EU since the release of Classic.

Feel free to PM if you're interested in it. I'm not putting a price on it yet but happy to chat if anyone has some ideas in mind :)

Cheers!

@Deesick UR RING WILL B YUMMY !

It's certainly a nice piece to have for the novelty of how rare it is. It's not so good that people will go out of their way for it. Especially for Horde with access to Eye of Orgimmar. It's no spellshock leggings.

I have an unbound pair of Spellshocks as well. I was planning on making an ele Shaman in TBC to get the Leg patch. I'd rather use the ring to be honest but if someone was willing to offer something silly, I'd be stupid to pass it up.

Last edited:
As an SP with Eye of Org and Underworld band/WSG Ring I can't say it's that big of an upgrade. I'll take 9 int > 7 spell dmg all day but it isn't worth an arm and a leg.

Users who are viewing this thread