EU/NA merge coming?

Charax

Battleground Superstar
https://twitter.com/mrgmyt/status/1359430846734811136?s=21

So I think the biggest news that we should all be talking about is the fact that it looks like something very interesting is happening with the Battle Net friends list.

As of last night, EU/NA friends lists have merged. I don’t wanna say it... but it’s extremely curious.

Sounds like a predecessor step to joining our communities in-game. It would definitely be a hoot to play with/against our EU counterparts and OMG...that means games around the clock.

Blizzcon announcement perhaps.

maybe hes high or something cos im on right now and nothing seems to have changed

yes i play both eu and us under the same bnet

maybe hes high or something cos im on right now and nothing seems to have changed

yes i play both eu and us under the same bnet

Apparently, it’s not working for everyone but it looks like Blizz is fiddling around with this. Again, I am thinking this would be an exciting announcement for Blizzcon, especially for our community.

A server merge would suck. I don't know what kind of complications would come with it, but the ability to swap regions (like you can in most games) would pretty neat I think. I suppose there's the question of what realm your toons end up on when they swap regions and such, though.

Users who are viewing this thread