[EU] Looking for level 50 twinks

Unfortunately alliance ... I am also looking for a com for LvL 50 PvP on the Horde side EU. I don't have that much PvP experience but I can offer a Hunter with 20.6k life, 640 Agi, 23% versa, 80% mastery, 45% haste. It would be nice to get a group together.

I'm afraid the alliance side in Europe is dead too. Who do you want to fight when nobody is around? As a horde char, I tried to get into a BG (and yes XP was on ...). After 90 minutes I stopped the attempt. I keep trying in prime time, mostly on weekends ... and I will report. This is a pity because that's the only thing that keeps me going ingame at the moment. I liked doing mask runs, seeing if you could improve ... all without coordinating a raid with 9 others. You could build your character as a lone wolf. ;-)
Maybe you open a guild ... preferably on Draenor. One of the largest servers in EU. If it can work anywhere, it will probably be there. I would get to it. Have a hunter and a balance druid.
I wish everyone all the best for Christmas, good health, great meal and some time to reflect and relax.

Users who are viewing this thread