EU EU - Info Regarding Next Month

Dukon

Grandfathered
Info Regarding Next Month

Hello boys and girls. I am happy to announce what will happen in the upcoming month. Keep in mind this is only for the “Level One” bracket. About 2 - 3 weeks ago, i made a post on this website. And i got great response. And i said that i would make events and that for people. And that i would also fund people, and all that i said in the post back then, is still going to happe. Just keep in mind the events also depends on the amount of people. Well let's go over the upcoming month.

Keep in mind that i am close to my last school day, and my exams, thats why the days and time may be wired, and that, but i ask you people to respek that.

People are more then welcome to make own events while i am not online, and keep the guild active.

I will also help people to get the “Furbolg Medicine Pouch” And i will do that when i am not busy with other stuff, and not at exam. Also i will not help people to farm stuff, on the day of the event.

Keep in mind, these events are just some i had in my mind at the time i made this post. If the community have other ideas, please respond it down in the comment section :)

Schedule

5th - I will start fund people and recruit people at that day.

6th - I will be having giveaways and qui - All prices will be in gold. (To celebrate the return of Level One Twinks) I have exam that day, so it will be when i come home :).

10th - Duel Tournament (70,000 Gold in prices) - Info in another post.

12th - World PvP Event (If enough show up)

15th - PvE event, not sure who we will kill yet.

16th - Quiz prizes are gold. Also just a chill day and hang out day.

By those words and schedule i hope that many of you will come and make this month a big fun month for not only you, but hopefully a new era in the Level One Twink community, and bracket.

If you would like to have more info please don't hesitate to send me a message over here or even add me on “Battlenet ID” or Skype.

Btag ID = Hipsterblock#2414

Skype = Poqa.Hontas

Best regards,

Name: Dukon

Server: Dunemaul EU - Horde

Guild: Level One Twinks

Welcome to the “Level One Twink - Dueling Tournament”

I am proud to announce that their will be a 80k Price pool. In this tournament. And the prices are as following: All duels will be best of 5. And the Semi Finals and Grand Final will be best of 7. All duels will be played in “Nagrand Arena” in nagrand. The Burning Crusade Version.

• First Place: 40,000 Gold

• Second Place: 20,000 Gold

• Third Place: 10,000 Gold

Now that we have the prize pools in place, let's go over the rules that i personally have made to make it fair for all players.

All duels will be best of 5. And the Semi Finals and Grand Final will be best of 7. All duels will be played in “Nagrand Arena” in nagrand. The Burning Crusade Version.

Rules:

• No Elemental Force, and no Pre-Wod Enchants. More about it under “Rules”

• Arena Grandmaster is allowed (But not on use effect)

• Pots and Bandages are allowed, including Goblin Glider Kits.

• No DDoS, Scripting, or Hacking

Now let's get to the enchants that you can use in this event. I have made it like this so it will be more fun, and a little bit more competitive if you can say it, like that. Keep in mind that the enchants listed here was all enchants that was used prior to the Elemental Force era, and the other enchants that twinks now use. I hope you all will respect my decision. And no it is not up for debate those rules i have made.

• Enchant Weapon - Lifestealing

• Enchant Weapon - Agility

• Enchant 2H Weapon - Agility

• Enchant Weapon - Spellpower

• Enchant Weapon - Healing Power

• Enchant Weapon - Mighty Intellect

• Enchant Weapon - Unholy

Also “Crusader” is banned since i found it to be really overpowered in the category as Elemental Force.

Also in the next couple days i will test warlock pet and also hunter pet, with BIS enchant on weapon, and bis gear and check and see if pets are too overpowered since i would like to keep it fair as possible.

If you break just one of the rules, you will be disqualified from playing with no warning whatsoever. So please don't try to break it, cause i will be watching both players at the same time.

I will personally not take part in the event. And the reason given for that is: I will have to watch each player, and see what pots, and items they use. And have both my eyes on the weapon enchant. Also i will inspect people right before the match. And check if you have illusion and then hidden ur elemental force. You will also need to be in my party. So i can with recount check your DPS. And if i find it to be around 230 + most of the time you will be disqualified since you have equipped elemental force fast and swept back.

I will be tracking all those things. And if i catch you doing 1 of the things i said in rules, i will disqualify and kick you with no warning or no debate. So please respect the rules, to make it easy for me as the judge, and make it as fun as possible for all people.

Also if you disconnect while you duel, the other player will win. But i will have a timer on 10 seconds before the match starts. If you disconnect before those 10 seconds has gone down, and the match actually have started. It will have to be replayed. But the second the match starts (When i say in raid warning) You will lose if you disconnect. Since you can fake disconnect if you are about to lose.

With those words and rules, i hope to see many new players and faces on Dunemaul EU Horde. In the guild called “Level One Twinks” i can of cause invite you. Just hit me up with a whisper ingame.

Let's make this bracket alive once again.

You can sign up by contacting me on skype: Poqa.hontas

You can also get in contact with me inside World Of Warcraft, by adding me on Battlenet, and my ID is: Hipsterblock#2414

And last but not least, this is all about learning new people. And kick off a great month with upcoming events. And giveaways. So stay tuned. Also remember to have fun while you play :)

Also as i stated in a XP OFF post for like 2 weeks ago, i will still Donate/Fund people. So we can have a great event. And meet many new Level One Twinks :). ALso i hope that you guys will show up to the other events planned.

Great idea mate!

You probably dont know me, but I'm in the guild, I'm Jousilouli, a rogue.

I have double agm and good gear but not new enchants though.

I'd appreciate your help, and if I'm able to come to the events count with me! ^^

Enviado desde mi SM-N900 mediante Tapatalk

Great idea mate!

You probably dont know me, but I'm in the guild, I'm Jousilouli, a rogue.

I have double agm and good gear but not new enchants though.

I'd appreciate your help, and if I'm able to come to the events count with me! ^^

Enviado desde mi SM-N900 mediante Tapatalk
Nice :). I will for sure go help you get the new enchants. Here the 5th. Or maybe sooner who knows :).

Dunemaul still active!? Holy shit, thought everyone quit.

Users who are viewing this thread