EU End of Classic Thread

Iild

big pwner never small pwn
helo mine twink friends today is a day which marks end of classic so i make a thread :)

Summary of Classic as a whole:

This whole classic experience was like being edged for 5 hours with no payout, it had potential to be a good year and a half of bgs but you all ruined it.

Firstly you all wasted the first two months of bgs queueing 10 stacks with NO ANNOUNCEMENTS so nobody knew when to snipe you for competitive games, NA was doing nightly premades with actual coordination while all the EU guilds were scared to lose and queued 10mans with full consumes for fast rep, absolute joke.

The backlash to people group queueing created a toxic environment which in my opinion is great for a bracket but you're all too busy with your 4 kids each and supporting trending hashtags on twitter so u all took the toxicity and saw it as a negative thing, which led to certain guilds cancelling scheduled premades later and killed the whole premade scene, good job.

The guilds i was part of were by no means perfect or the people i'd have picked to play with, yet you fed their egos by making sure they remained undefeated, that's why there's certain people in classic rn with egos inflated by free wins vs ETPG and the germans, also fed by their streams being semi-successful not naming any names.

Certain opposition guilds were too busy playing 'in-house premades' where they'd do 5v5s vs their own team to practice splits instead of just fking setting up a 10v10 vs uwu, i'll never understand that decision.

I'll never understand people who make twinks to only play pugs and i dont think anyone will be able to explain it to me, why would you prefer queueing against lvl 12 hunter jimmy rather than play an actual 'competitive' (as competitive as 19 can get) game?

Yes i can understand not wanting to deal with toxicity from uwu but nobody is forcing you to spend time with the 'toxic' players, seeing their toxicity is optional.

So basically classic was good for the first 4months of bg release and it's been dead ever since, you guys all better show more effort in TBC or it's gonna be another 2 years of farming levellers in GY while you don't announce the 7man group you're queueing.

Moving forward into TBC:

For TBC to be a good expansion with memories to look back on (honestly there's 0 memories in vanilla classic I can look back on and wish I could relive, i'm probably not alone in this) we need to actually make a community effort to push premades to happen, if this means trying to make an EU hub realm again we might have to do it.

If there's no premades happening then more and more people go inactive in this bracket, until you're left with only consuming group queuers making the pugs 'interesting' and nobody wants another 2 years of that.

If people queueing skirms starts to have a detrimental effect on warsong pugs maybe we should set up a time on a friday or saturday that's the main time everyone aims to queue wsg (like 20:00 realm time) for the 'real' pugs and then when they die out get people to queue skirms, rather than having wsg/arena queuers split throughout the whole week.

Think it goes without saying that uwu will be looking for premades in TBC so just get in contact with someone if you wanna set something up :)

Awards and special mentions for special players:
suppose i better do a sort of award list (even tho police alrdy did one on stream where ppl voted but that got rigged by robbi the degenerate fuck)

gonna start of with a best of list for the WHOLE of classic not just the 4 people still queueing pugs daily soz no participation award for u

Druid - Finner
Hunter - Arkant
Mage - Vianco
Paladin - Tristan
Priest - Iild
Rogue - Quack
Shaman - Trigs
Warlock - Nicozy
Warrior - Zimt

if you can come up with a better list of 10 than this i'd love to see it and a reason it's superior to mine, p.s tristan only made the list coz there's literally 0 paladins worth mentioning and he's the best of a shit bunch, he's not a good player.

list of memorable players during classic and a little cute heartfelt note about each smileyface, gonna start with my best of list first coz its easier fuck u

Finner - Had no clue who this guy was before classic but he came into the bracket with a reputation so I guess he was a private server nerd that stood out above others coz he can actually play, solid FC all around but has his moments where he gets bored in pugs and starts doing random ass jumps and puts himself in sketchy positions on the basis of that, but it's pugs so who gives a fuck, easily best EU FC.

Arkant - Retail legend who just proves the domination retail players have over anyone else when it comes to map awareness and presence, a lot of people go on about how he's rich irl but he cant afford a mic so idk how true it is, literally the only hunter I don't like facing in pugs so that prob says a lot.

Vianco - Played for literally 2 weeks then fell off the face of the earth into the maw lol :) says a lot about a player that only played for 2 weeks but would make anyone's best of list, except im a better mage x

Tristan - Absolute fucking idiot with a shit accent, useless on any class he has but he has a lot of them so he gets picked for whatever spot a team is lacking.

Iild - Literally the best twink on the planet, never makes a single mistake, sometimes people clip things that look like mistakes but its not because of misplays it's bad game design, plays every global perfectly even when he's in stormwind.

Quack - Temperamental little whiney bitch who eats girl food, plays decently after years of coaching from Iild, solid leader and all round gamesense, tilts after every game but people don't understand he's tilting for the right reasons he just goes overboard for 5mins before his ADHD meds kick in and he's calm again.

Trigs - Old man uncle trigs coming in on an EU thread when he's from NA simply because there's no other shaman worth mentioning unless you want me to put fkn Denisbrognar on this list, some people say he's the sole reason Skullflame guild went undefeated because he single handedly carried O with male undead rogues on our team

Nicozy - Another 40 year old player making a best of list, him along with Vianco and Arkant are from the best ever twink guild <Tough Love> so it's no surprise, sorry GSC and SR but you only became relevant after TL went inactive, never seen a man so dedicated to trying to lead pugs even when it's a 100% confirmed loss.

Zimt - Little german lad who has his spells on his bars and not in his spellbook like the rest of them, shines above every other warrior mechanically, not sure about his map awareness or positioning tho.

Loone - If best of lists were solely based on how nice someone is, loone would be top of everyones list, it's hard to be a toxic person when you smoke 15 trees a day so I can't give him too much credit, the green stuff definitely affects his ability to stay fucking focused in a pug tho so he barely misses out on being the best EU druid, also gives out free shadowfangs to little people in ironforge

Robbi - snake fuck

Anexa - If this guy is a troll he's doing a great job but something tells me he's just a typical swede who's mashed in the brain, only queues with world buffs and there's a 50/50 chance he'll afk before dying or stick it out and upload the game to youtube, also likes to roleplay as a duck during cybersex.

Jack - Useless idiot whos terrible at everything he plays, glad he sleeps through premades else we'd lose.

French people - Don't remember anyones name just know they're french, basically a hivemind of idiots who are all the same person, consuming idiots who safespot and still lose to lvl 17 orc warrior dave.

Calla - show feet pls

Tohzt - You might be reading this as a 2x twink cup champion with a huge ego but only Tohzt can claim to be a 2x world war champion, I would write more about his gameplay but all I know about him is how often he's boosting himself/conor in dungeons gearing their 74th twink (he dies in scarlet monastery btw)

Milky - Absolute fkn idiot with the worst takes in any discussion, thinks cata is a bad expansion coz 'it didnt look nice' thinks he beat me in a mage 1v1 even tho neither of us died in a 45min shitfest.

Police - The indie ed miliband with worse hair and even worse gameplay, he plays alright 70% of the time but jesus christ if rng is against him he starts tilting and playing like a monkey, doesnt have a single twink with the correct gear.

Mopchild - enjoy ur skirms old man

Smitebunny - Ego on this guy for someone who's lost every premade he's played in defies all logic, yeah you might be the best player in ETPG but that's like bragging about beating quadriplegics in a 100meter sprint.

Stian - got ran out the bracket by fkn Anexa lmao

Sonny - got a smelly neck and got his mum to sniff it for him coz he thought he was going crazy

Jonez - if he spent less time on instagram looking up spanish girls that were born male he'd be alright at wow.

Powerlol - bind dispel please

Nev - sheepal u little baguette

Cowblackout - got sent to pokemon by uwu

Bluu - thinks 15 dispels in a warsong is impressive

Last edited:
great thread, would read again, thank you for hosting the official list and awards, any other especially the ones made on google docs where key figures are excluded and where snakes are botting the results is not to be trusted. Glad we have an officially selected arbitrer of these sort of events.

Anexa might be the dumbest person I’ve ever come across online, and that’s saying a lot. Don’t know who the rest of these people are, but yeah Tristan sucks and his accent is shit

Anexa might be the dumbest person I’ve ever come across online, and that’s saying a lot. Don’t know who the rest of these people are, but yeah Tristan sucks and his accent is shit

Mate, it seems like I permanently damaged you when I bullied you guys on your shitty NA discord. I was in there for like 5 days and it was over a year ago, it's time to get over it.

Also don't flame Mumplz accent/voice. It's rather hot :oops: :oops:

This reminds me of something

UsAjctH.png

Last edited:
Good read, will wait for the next one in a year or so
;)

Users who are viewing this thread